sharetrader
Page 230 of 441 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 4406

Sounds like a deal will be sorted out with the original land owner paying some noise tax to the affected neighbour. Well...that's what common sense would suggest anyway but as we see with the current trade negotiations between the Chinese and American's common sense isn't always in abundant supply.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

I still think this company will be great one day. I have sold out at $10.85 a few weeks ago for HGH. I do think at this point in time SML looks like a longterm hold.

Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    What a cock up. One would have thought they could have found a site without covenants on it somewhere ? Why take the risk ? I wonder if it was a lot cheaper because of the covenants ?

Disc: Out a wee while ago, nice gain, could have been better.
    Last edited by RTM; 13-05-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Not the only time they've been "extremely economical" with the real facts either. The new contract with ATM they signed in 2018 with significantly lower processing margins not disclosed. I think Penno did a very poor job in his last year or so as CEO and the new guy seems absolutely obsessed with being politically correct and all things inclusive as though these are the primary objectives of the company for goodness sake and coming from Fonterror is hardly a ringing endorsement is it lol.

Disc: Very pleased to be out and not looking to get back in at any price.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-05-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Guru

I wonder where Waikato District Council sits in all of this with issuing the building consents?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    I wonder where Waikato District Council sits in all of this with issuing the building consents?
    Oh what a mess---------- deceive !

It's hard to believe that a company that has so many productive tailwinds blowing at their back does so many stupid things. They've got an absurd sense of priorities. It's like they've got a whole team of people working on virtue signaling and like a student intern working on the logistics of the business.

I'm gonna hold until I break even (10.20). Hope it's sooner than later. I highly doubt this latest mess will actually derail the plant, but it's still a stupid mistake that will cost them time and money.