sharetrader
Page 240 of 431 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 4304

Quote Originally Posted by mondograss View Post
    Unbelievably, this actually gets worse:
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/112...pokeno-factory

Didn't realise they're fighting with someone who's a director of a competing company.
    Wow, its the story that just keeps on giving, (for those that take an interest in pending train wrecks).
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    It is one hell of a tangled web: https://www.silvereye.co.nz/stuff-ma...north-waikato/.

Being an expert in pink fonts is not going to be enough to figure this lot out.
    Wow.... Path to negotiation is going to be even more difficult..... it sounds like a beneficiary of the covenant did not object the Synlait's construction for "I want that land simply for nothing"......

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Profits to be hit if the factory isn't built on time. Just show me where to sign to short these doggy shares...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

Profits to be hit if the factory isn't built on time. Just show me where to sign to short these doggy shares...
    I cannot understand why S Hers are not running for cover especially since this is also listed in Aust, home of the massive shorters !@!
    Last edited by whatsup; 23-05-2019 at 11:05 AM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I cannot understand why S Fers are not running for cover especially since this is also listed in Aust, home of the massive shorters !@!
    Maybe the beautiful pink font has lulled them into a trance thinking with such superb right up to the minute political correctness what could possibly go wrong

someone needs to write a letter to Winston P for this matter. I dont blame that Chinese, it is our govt.

Down 15% since mid Mch , going lower ,i think .not many buyers . 5CC03C9B-4FDE-4059-83F9-43DF0022D51F.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cymonger View Post
    Had to get out in the 9's today. The first stock I've sold at a loss since a little company called Enron back in the 90's.
    Wow so second share that you sold at a loss? You must be pretty good eh.......