sharetrader
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    3,299

    Question SMW rebirth from AOR.

    A back door with only 400,497 shares on issue, any info out there?

  2. #2
    Update Ready To Install
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Floating Anchor Shoals
    Posts
    8,947

    Default

    Yep history repeats

    AOR
    will also be undertaking a 4138.489605 : 1 Share Consolidation.

    Listing number 8
    https://businessdesk.co.nz/article/b...e5Mqyu4qguQDiI

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    476

    Default

    Who buys this stuff? Surely CC has run out of Friends Family and Fools?

  4. #4
    Update Ready To Install
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Floating Anchor Shoals
    Posts
    8,947

    Default

    He keeps finding them Beware imo.

  5. #5
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bolivia.
    Posts
    2,117

    Default

    Probably seen the rise of Sharsies……..

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwidollabill View Post
    Who buys this stuff? Surely CC has run out of Friends Family and Fools?
    We need to report this guy Seriously.. CC needs to be next for an investigation I think.

  7. #7
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Posts
    3,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NeverQuestion View Post
    We need to report this guy Seriously.. CC needs to be next for an investigation I think.
    As much as I loathe his modus operandi, (and to be fair he has had some rotten bad luck too) there is nothing illegal in what he is doing, it is reasonably transparent and if you don't like it, don't buy the shares

  8. #8
    percy
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    christchurch
    Posts
    14,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    As much as I loathe his modus operandi, (and to be fair he has had some rotten bad luck too) there is nothing illegal in what he is doing, it is reasonably transparent and if you don't like it, don't buy the shares
    He is like the cartoon character in Energiser Batteries ads.Just keeps bouncing back.Don't think any of his companies have ever made a profit,but this time it could be different.,.lol.
    Always fun to watch from a save distance,with no capital at stake.

  9. #9
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    3,299

    Default

    So already a T O offered .

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    A Hawk in the Bay
    Posts
    416

    Default

    $4.30 adjusted SP value must be a good $1 Aussie buy after all for the major stakeholders

    With this nonsense & just 400k or so adjusted reconstituted reorganised shares on the board - why did anyone bother doing a reverse listing anyway for the outfit that got backed into the listed shell ?
    Last edited by nztx; 10-07-2020 at 10:16 PM.
    ... the fine art of sniffing out debits & credits hidden under the carpet can pay dividends ...

  11. #11
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Confined to Barracks
    Posts
    730

    Default

    The only questions that needs asking (and answering):
    What is SMW actually worth per share;
    Do you want to buy any at that price.

    Although Chris is an independent director (as is Jill) it is now not a Chris Castle company.

    Q. What is it worth?
    A. I reckon no more than $0.75 a share at present, based on sketchy information.

    Q. Will I buy any at that price?
    A. No. If it becomes sufficiently liquid then I would look at it again, but until it does I am not interested.
    om mani peme hum

  12. #12
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    3,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    The only questions that needs asking (and answering):
    What is SMW actually worth per share;
    Do you want to buy any at that price.

    Although Chris is an independent director (as is Jill) it is now not a Chris Castle company.

    Q. What is it worth?
    A. I reckon no more than $0.75 a share at present, based on sketchy information.

    Q. Will I buy any at that price?
    A. No. If it becomes sufficiently liquid then I would look at it again, but until it does I am not interested.
    Snowy, but its under a T/O at present ?

  13. #13
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Confined to Barracks
    Posts
    730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Snowy, but its under a T/O at present ?
    Whether it is a reverse takeover or a normal ( forward ) takeover once you get to owning 90%+ of the company you have an obligation with an option.

    The option, which is usual taken during a normal takeover, is to compulsorily acquire the remaining shares at the takeover price.

    The obligation, which is what this recent takeover notice is, is that the dominant owner will buy at the takeover price any shares that the minority shareholders decide to sell.
    The intend outcome is that this 'takeover' fails and the company has a number of shareholders.

    I note a current bid of $1.10 and a current sell of $1.50. Let us see where it actually trades, if it ever does.

    om mani peme hum

  14. #14
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Masterton, , NZ.
    Posts
    1,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Whether it is a reverse takeover or a normal ( forward ) takeover once you get to owning 90%+ of the company you have an obligation with an option.

    The option, which is usual taken during a normal takeover, is to compulsorily acquire the remaining shares at the takeover price.

    The obligation, which is what this recent takeover notice is, is that the dominant owner will buy at the takeover price any shares that the minority shareholders decide to sell.
    The intend outcome is that this 'takeover' fails and the company has a number of shareholders.

    I note a current bid of $1.10 and a current sell of $1.50. Let us see where it actually trades, if it ever does.

    Thanks - so are you saying the takeover was triggered as a requirement by virtue of the listing process?

  15. #15
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Confined to Barracks
    Posts
    730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Thanks - so are you saying the takeover was triggered as a requirement by virtue of the listing process?
    Yes, that is correct.
    om mani peme hum

  16. #16
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    3,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Yes, that is correct.
    Soooooo, what/where is the future of this out fit ! ?

  17. #17
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Confined to Barracks
    Posts
    730

    Default

    and it trades

    242 @ $1.10 - Like wow
    om mani peme hum

  18. #18
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    3,299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    and it trades

    242 @ $1.10 - Like wow
    and I thought that the minimum trade was Au $600-00 ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •