sharetrader
Page 246 of 441 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 4406

Quote Originally Posted by nzsharetrade View Post
    Any employer that expects staff to work overtime for free as part of their job or fires employee's for no reason should be reported.

This is NZ and NZ's law applies here
    Last edited by dreamcatcher; 30-05-2019 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    Any employer that expects staff to work overtime for free as part of their job or fires employee's for no reason should be reported.

This is NZ and NZ's law applies here
    Working for an asian boss, what do you expect. Firing people for no reason? They might have been ones trying to fight against the company culture. My missus used to work for a similar one as well. She was luckily on wages so she could get all payments for her OT but those on salaries couldn't ask for any OT payment. Fortunately, they finally got a big warning from IRD in the end though

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Heres the family tree as best as I can tell
    Thanks for sharing.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12235503

I don't subscribe but you get the idea from the first few lines that this is looking likely to be massively problematic for SML.
    Worst case scenario is looking more and more likely almost by the day...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Thanks for sharing, its quite a web of interests

Thanks again Minimoke..Stonehill and synlait obviously stuffed up big time..
    I am curious what peoples opinion on NZIPL actions?

My thinking on what I have read. he must of known and is just being oportunistic..

Business is business, but seems like is just Manipulating situation for a big payout..
    Legally correct but not cricket...I will not by any GMP Dairy products..

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

Quote Originally Posted by THEONE View Post
    Thanks again Minimoke..Stonehill and synlait obviously stuffed up big time..
    I am curious what peoples opinion on NZIPL actions?

My thinking on what I have read. he must of known and is just being oportunistic..

Business is business, but seems like is just Manipulating situation for a big payout..
    Legally correct but not cricket...I will not by any GMP Dairy products..
    Very opportunistic certainly not cricket probably imo will end back in court which may find a solution on fair value compensation for his loss.
    Then its who pays Synlait - Stonehill - Lawyers - Council issuing resource consent and building permit.

30yrs ago I seen a massive complete building moved in Wellington 300m down the road. Could be plan B ??

Last edited by minimoke; 22-06-2019 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts