sharetrader
Page 200 of 431 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 4304

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion View Post
    I agree.
    Hi to all, this is my first post.
    Welcome Tyrion. Nice to have you join us

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    What do you mean? Experienced and successful team - only unknown in my view is the new CEO ...
    Senior management a mix of old timers and several who have joined the Team in last year or so.

CEO — whatever way you look at it it would appear what he’s been in charge off have not been a roaring success. I have a theory that some leaders (CEOs) are not lucky or have good fortune favour them in their careers even though they may be fantastic managers and as such the companies they lead generally tend to disappoint. (Works the other way as well as some CEOs always seem lucky)

How ‘lucky’ the newish headhunted CEO is will determine Synlaits fortunes.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Looks on course to clinch $11 mark today with some help from big boys.

Investor

Are we there yet....

Nice to see SML and SUM give me some much needed joy to close out the working week.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Yes a small positive on what has turned out to be a dreadful day in Christchurch. Words fail me. My thoughts are with all those affected by this henious act.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Yes a small positive on what has turned out to be a dreadful day in Christchurch. Words fail me. My thoughts are with all those affected by this henious act.
    I've only just caught up with the news. That is profoundly shocking.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I've only just caught up with the news. That is profoundly shocking.
    An awful day. I am waiting in Auckland to fly to Christchurch on Jetstar, not travelling because of what happened, just a coincidence. Flights been delayed a number of hours, understandable noting the circumstances but reading the awful news for four hours is an unfortunate way to spend the evening.

There will be a heavy sadness in Christchurch but you can't let the terrorists win by cancelling plans !

Quote Originally Posted by Chanchay View Post
    An awful day. I am waiting in Auckland to fly to Christchurch on Jetstar, not travelling because of what happened, just a coincidence. Flights been delayed a number of hours, understandable noting the circumstances but reading the awful news for four hours is an unfortunate way to spend the evening.

There will be a heavy sadness in Christchurch but you can't let the terrorists win by cancelling plans !
    Jetstar cancelled my flight for me after four hours of waiting. Never again

Quote Originally Posted by Chanchay View Post
    Jetstar cancelled my flight for me after four hours of waiting. Never again
    There is more to life than your ****ing travel plans. Get a grip and think of others