sharetrader
Page 258 of 441 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 4406
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    That's correct, couldn't get in quite that low. However, content with where things are and once current hangover is done and dusted, things will look brighter.
    Up $1.60 or so in a couple of weeks. Coincidence since the down ramping stopped?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Up $1.60 or so in a couple of weeks. Coincidence since the down ramping stopped?
    Always thought there was nice lil trade opportunity presented itself when price went below $9 mark.

Last edited by minimoke; 20-06-2019 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

What down ramping?

I only noticed some posters pointing out quite real risks and quite significant management problems related to this investment.

What is wrong with that?

I guess we all will find out over time whether the risks eventuate or not - this is the nature of risks.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    What down ramping?

I only noticed some posters pointing out quite real risks and quite significant management problems related to this investment.

What is wrong with that?

I guess we all will find out over time whether the risks eventuate or not - this is the nature of risks.
    I don't consider pointing out risks as down ramping, quite the contrary. If you've read my thread which got almost no traction at all, perhaps because people don't like talking about risk (what could possibly go wrong, what is the likelihood and what is the consequence), I advocated good risk analysis and management and almost shared a methodology for that but no one seemed interested at the time.

Besides, the SML situation would not be managed as a risk per se, the risk of litigation over the covenants has emerged and it would now be managed by the business as an Issue. The approach would shift towards scenario impacts and their severity.

Down ramping imho is about repetitive ad nauseum negative statements typically laced with hyperbole intended, or with potential, to create uncertainty or a sense of risk that exceeds or plays up a worst case scenario rather than the actual circumstance or acknowledging or even considering the injured parties remedies (as opposed in this case to the liable party), possibly for or as openly stated for selfish reasons to acquire a share at a lower price.

GS.........IMF volumes for May-19 continue to be supportive for A2M $16.50 and SML $11.60 both stocks are Buy-Rated

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    GS.........IMF volumes for May-19 continue to be supportive for A2M $16.50 and SML $11.60 both stocks are Buy-Rated
    Bugger, was looking for another day like y’day and was hoping for it to get below $9 mark so that I could get small top up. Instead things took different turn today, never mind.

SML now producing infant formula from its manufacturing factory in Auckland ...............

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    SML now producing infant formula from its manufacturing factory in Auckland ...............
    Source? TIA

Source? TIA
    GS.............