sharetrader
Page 169 of 442 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 4415

Fonterra announce a drop in the milk price which got me wondering how this affects our terrible milk twins.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Fonterra announce a drop in the milk price which got me wondering how this affects our terrible milk twins.
    That will be for the terrible A1/A2 milk. Not the premium specially healthy A2 milk.

Banned

Ouch..back to the sp that I sold out ....

I didn't pick up any in the end. I'll wait this out, if it gets back to the prices earlier this year (less than $7) I'll pick some up then. Still would like to buy but no hurry

highly correllated to a2
    one step ahead of the herd

Hard copy annual report arrived today. Hope I can find some inspiration in there...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Hard copy annual report arrived today. Hope I can find some inspiration in there...
    If Synlait continues to drop in SP I wonder if A2 may purchase another 1% at these prices.......... In the best interest of shareholders.

Who knows what Herdlicker will do next but probably worth noting that the $10.90 they paid for their last tranche is ~ 20% more than today's price.
    Good growth for FY19 but strong growth for FY20 is my read on the annual report.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Who knows what Herdlicker will do next but probably worth noting that the $10.90 they paid for their last tranche is ~ 20% more than today's price.
    Good growth for FY19 but strong growth for FY20 is my read on the annual report.
    In a years time we'll look back on the past week or so and wonder what all the fuss was about. I hope.

the pe still high if the bear market ahead