sharetrader
Page 149 of 441 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 4406

Should be a strong open tomorrow. Closed in Australia at $A11.76 = $NZ12.90.
    ATM closed $NZ12.55 based on interbank exchange rate of 0.9119.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Sold some THL today to buy more SML at $12.50. Which ws the going price Well that didnt go through , so very unhappy about that, especially if you,re right Beagle.. :-(

Wonder how much the NZX lost in revenue because of the system crash?

Spooky eh possums how this and ATM keep tracking each others share prices.
    Interesting arbitrage for this one though, closed in Aussie yesterday on good volume at $12.90 Kiwi ($A11.76 @ 0.9119).
    On today's cross rate its $12.87 Kiwi.
    I have observed a pattern lately that this is weaker in the mornings and kicks on in the afternoon as the Australian and Asian markets open...just saying.
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-08-2018 at 10:33 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Interesting arbitrage for this one though, closed in Aussie yesterday on good volume at $12.90 Kiwi ($A11.76 @ 0.9119).
    I have observed a pattern lately that this is weaker in the mornings and kicks on in the afternoon as the Australian and Asian markets open...just saying.
    I think you might be right. I don't bother with looking in the moring - the real activity start after noon NZ time. (though I have had a wee peek at today's trades - cant say I am disappointed at all. Portfolio now at all time high!)

Investor

Holy smoke, full house.... $13 now and that's lunch time for me....

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Holy smoke, full house.... $13 now and that's lunch time for me....
    I see flashing lights in rear view mirror Speeding ticket coming up.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You will be feeling better selling some of your HLG for SML now eh Mr Beagle!!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I see flashing lights in rear view mirror Speeding ticket coming up.
    And ATM is now in top gear and closing.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    You will be feeling better selling some of your HLG for SML now eh Mr Beagle!!
    Thanks mate. Its easy to get carried away with one's own assessment of their stock picking abilities at times like this so I am trying to keep my paws firmly on the ground and assume I fluked it rather than good judgement. It does seem like quite an extraordinary move, $10.30 to $13.03 in just two weeks, up 26%. Makes me wonder if this stock is possibly in play as a takeover target ?

Is it expensive at this level is another question I asked myself last evening ?. Trades on a FY19 PE of ~ 25 at $13.00 based on average analysts forecasts but those forecasts could easily change quite significantly when the company reports on 19 Sept. Even if they don't is 25 expensive for a company with such a clear pathway to strong future growth when the market average PE is close to that level ? I'm not interested in selling that's for sure !
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-08-2018 at 01:08 PM.