sharetrader
Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197
Results 2,941 to 2,954 of 2954
  1. #2941
    An Awesome Cool Cat winner69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    25,885

    Default

    Pink book out for H1

    As expected

    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...214/319114.pdf


    ....but if CASH IS KING these days their cash flow was a disaster ....let’s just put it down to timing issues.
    “Just consider that maybe the probability of you being wrong is higher than you think.”

  2. #2942
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bolivia.
    Posts
    1,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Pink book out for H1

    As expected

    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...214/319114.pdf


    ....but if CASH IS KING these days their cash flow was a disaster ....let’s just put it down to timing issues.
    A lot of pink there....that is pretty close to red.....Would have to hope that would right itself a little as milk flows drop off and inventories sell through.

    Net debt of $447.4m!!

  3. #2943
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Net debt of $447.4m!!
    As in other downturns debt will be the killer for companies.

  4. #2944
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Pretty decent run today on good volume...

    Twinning with ATM again or something else...?

  5. #2945
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Not sure if its A2 increasing their stake or worse is behind, confidence seem to be coming back into this stock.

  6. #2946
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Different thinking
    Posts
    1,696

    Default

    The pending court case is not going to get resolved in the current lockdown climate (ie hardly a priority)......might make the respective parties more motivated to reach a good deal.

    Let's hope.

  7. #2947
    always learning ... BlackPeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canterbury
    Posts
    5,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Not sure if its A2 increasing their stake or worse is behind, confidence seem to be coming back into this stock.
    Hardly any more shares A2 can buy without having to make a takeover offer. It is certainly not them buying. Theoretically they might have "friends" in the market doing it for them, but I am pretty sure this would be illegal - i.e. lets exclude that option either.

    Obviously - it might be possible that some insiders think to know something about the negotiations around Pokeno ... leaky boat?

    More likely in my view however that some funds are preparing for the big March 31 window dressing event - and FOMO investors running with them.

    If it is the latter, than April fools day will be revealing.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

  8. #2948
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Hardly any more shares A2 can buy without having to make a takeover offer. It is certainly not them buying. Theoretically they might have "friends" in the market doing it for them, but I am pretty sure this would be illegal - i.e. lets exclude that option either.

    Obviously - it might be possible that some insiders think to know something about the negotiations around Pokeno ... leaky boat?

    More likely in my view however that some funds are preparing for the big March 31 window dressing event - and FOMO investors running with them.

    If it is the latter, than April fools day will be revealing.
    Yes all very valid points, let's and wait see at least what April fools day will look like as that's most short term and obvious one to decipher.

  9. #2949
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Napier
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Not sure if its A2 increasing their stake or worse is behind, confidence seem to be coming back into this stock.
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...456/319398.pdf

    Look at the last comment A2MC has no plans to increase its shareholding in Synlait beyond 19.9%.

  10. #2950
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bolivia.
    Posts
    1,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...456/319398.pdf

    Look at the last comment A2MC has no plans to increase its shareholding in Synlait beyond 19.9%.
    Tigger a takeover and pointless unless they do a deal with Bright - who I think off the top of my head are around 37%??

  11. #2951
    ShareTrader Legend Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    15,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...456/319398.pdf

    Look at the last comment A2MC has no plans to increase its shareholding in Synlait beyond 19.9%.
    They said that last time they raised their stake some time ago.
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

  12. #2952
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    They said that last time they raised their stake some time ago.
    Not past 19.9% though - will they want to trigger a takeover?

  13. #2953
    ShareTrader Legend Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    15,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Not past 19.9% though - will they want to trigger a takeover?
    Not at this point.
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

  14. #2954
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Into the $6s range now...further investment by A2 seem to be having a positive impact for sure

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •