sharetrader
Page 295 of 431 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 4304
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Net debt of $447.4m!!
    As in other downturns debt will be the killer for companies.

Pretty decent run today on good volume...

Twinning with ATM again or something else...?

Investor

Not sure if its A2 increasing their stake or worse is behind, confidence seem to be coming back into this stock.

Outside thinking.

The pending court case is not going to get resolved in the current lockdown climate (ie hardly a priority)......might make the respective parties more motivated to reach a good deal.

Let's hope.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Not sure if its A2 increasing their stake or worse is behind, confidence seem to be coming back into this stock.
    Hardly any more shares A2 can buy without having to make a takeover offer. It is certainly not them buying. Theoretically they might have "friends" in the market doing it for them, but I am pretty sure this would be illegal - i.e. lets exclude that option either.

Obviously - it might be possible that some insiders think to know something about the negotiations around Pokeno ... leaky boat?

More likely in my view however that some funds are preparing for the big March 31 window dressing event - and FOMO investors running with them.

If it is the latter, than April fools day will be revealing.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Hardly any more shares A2 can buy without having to make a takeover offer. It is certainly not them buying. Theoretically they might have "friends" in the market doing it for them, but I am pretty sure this would be illegal - i.e. lets exclude that option either.

Obviously - it might be possible that some insiders think to know something about the negotiations around Pokeno ... leaky boat?

More likely in my view however that some funds are preparing for the big March 31 window dressing event - and FOMO investors running with them.

If it is the latter, than April fools day will be revealing.
    Yes all very valid points, let's and wait see at least what April fools day will look like as that's most short term and obvious one to decipher.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...456/319398.pdf

Look at the last comment A2MC has no plans to increase its shareholding in Synlait beyond 19.9%.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post

Look at the last comment A2MC has no plans to increase its shareholding in Synlait beyond 19.9%.
    Tigger a takeover and pointless unless they do a deal with Bright - who I think off the top of my head are around 37%??

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post

They said that last time they raised their stake some time ago.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    They said that last time they raised their stake some time ago.
    Not past 19.9% though - will they want to trigger a takeover?