sharetrader
Page 101 of 431 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4304

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Fundamentally nothing has changed. This is still an excellent growth story. It was trading on big multiples and had got ahead of itself.

NZ dollar dropped below 73c to USD today. It will come under a lot of pressure with rising US interest rates and greater risk aversion. Helpful to SML as an exporter.
    Looking increasingly likely to be the case. TA enthusiasts will have noted a clear break down through the 100 day MA in early Feb which has continued.
    On the other hand no break down through the 100 day MA for ATM. These two have shown a less robust correlation in the last couple of months.
    I agree its a good company and has very good long term prospects but I'm not going to fight the technical's in the new extreme market volatility environment we're in.
    My mantra for dealing with extreme volatility and a probable secular bear market is if the tide's going out, I'm out. Too much hard work swimming against the tide so if FA and TA don't line up I'm out.
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-02-2018 at 01:58 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Two converging roads. Interim results on 21 March. And my stop loss limit. Wondering which will arrive first!

Banned

Those two lovelies A2 and HLG keeping my overall portfolio in the green as opposed to this(Can't say the word on here) is doing it's best to pull me into the red overall.In time I will be back to my undiversified 3-4 stock portfolio, can't wait.
    Last edited by couta1; 12-02-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Those two lovelies A2 and HLG keeping my overall portfolio in the green as opposed to this(Can't say the word on here) is doing it's best to pull me into the red overall.In time I will be back to my undiversified 3-4 stock portfolio, can't wait.
    This is my first foray into milk and ATM's gains aren't able to offset SML's losses. I'm slightly heavier weighted in ATM so at least I got that right.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Well its actually my biggest gainer. I got in with one parcel at low $2 and a few more around $2.60. Hardly anyone commented on this thread around that time. I've really enjoyed watching the company grow as each earnings result propels the company forward.

Great growth prospects and a great business but if you are jumping in and out every few months, you might feel a bit hurt as its breached the 100 and the sp has come off the boil. Long term, this company has got longer legs than most on the NZX and is running rings around Fonterra.

How am I supposed to make sense of this activity?

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    How am I supposed to make sense of this activity?
    accumulation at the micro level?
    theres only 1289 for sale at 664. yet 15599 are wanted at 660. someone is meeting the market but slowly. why I dont know.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Dont like to get to ahead of myself. But trading currently at $7.06 and getting closer to be back at break even point. Seems a bit early given Interim Results not due for another month

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Dont like to get to ahead of myself. But trading currently at $7.06 and getting closer to be back at break even point. Seems a bit early given Interim Results not due for another month
    Off the back of the A2 result in a couple of days, excitement mounting.

Guru

Todays opening will be very interesting for SML what with todays ATM/Fontera's new partnership agreement.