sharetrader
Page 155 of 441 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 4406

Average analyst view is $75m. Outlook will be the key. Well telegraphed expansion plans currently in progress will see strong growth continue for the foreseeable future. Trading slightly above the market PE I don't see any issue with valuation being even anywhere remotely close to being stretched at the current level. I am sure long term holders will continue to see their company being the top performing company in the NZX50 this year. Looking forward to Wednesday.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Hopefully SP will be down significantly on the well signalled seasonally slower 2H so we can pick up a few more.
    Wash your mouth out - vile poster of heinous thoughts!
    (Disc: 25% of Portfolio 1 is in SML)

One more sleep. Could do with some good news!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    One more sleep. Could do with some good news!
    My pick is outlook will be bullish as the 11/11 or singles day is fast approaching and most aussie supermarket shelves are out of IF stock (refer HC forum members comments).

My rating BBB, Beagle Busy Buying...opps it appears I jumped the gun, that post is for tomorrow lol

Not sure if anyone posted this before https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12120562
    Last edited by Beagle; 18-09-2018 at 06:50 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    My rating BBB, Beagle Busy Buying...opps it appears I jumped the gun, that post is for tomorrow lol
    I know you're way too excited for the milk froth tomorrow

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    I know you're way too excited for the milk froth tomorrow
    I expect a profit near $78 million, but not enough for the average trader where they expect $85-95 million. The share will decline by $0.50-1.50 and people will look and wonder why........ I will still hold as they could just make $85 million and who would want to miss out on $14 share while longterm I see $25 takeover in approximately 3 years. DYOR before you think I am dreaming. I am not a trader therefore I won’t buy and sell to make a quick buck (then get taxed for it).

I suppose $74.6m is nearly double $39.5m

About as bad as Snak Media statements

And mini told me off the other day when I implied 18% was nearly 20%
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I expect a profit near $78 million, but not enough for the average trader where they expect $85-95 million. The share will decline by $0.50-1.50 and people will look and wonder why........ I will still hold as they could just make $85 million and who would want to miss out on $14 share while longterm I see $25 takeover in approximately 3 years. DYOR before you think I am dreaming. I am not a trader therefore I won’t buy and sell to make a quick buck (then get taxed for it).
    Give that man a chocloate fish - pretty close

"
    Synlait (NZX: SML; ASX: SM1) has reported a net after tax profit (NPAT) of
    $74.6 million, almost double the NPAT of $39.5 million announced for the same
    period last year. "

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    So you disappointed at $74.6m ggcc ....and will share price collapse as you indicated?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”