sharetrader
Page 158 of 441 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 4405

Met analyst expectations but some people are spitting the dummy anyway...go figure...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Note to self "I am in this for the long term" Repeat,then repeat again

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Note to self "I am in this for the long term" Repeat,then repeat again
    Might pick up my granddaughter from primary school tomorrow afternoon...do you think her teacher would mind if I wrote on the backboard 100 times "Rome wasn't built in a day" lol. Still comfortably above 100 day MA, and now tracking back to be roughly on a par with its stablemate ATM. Reversion to the mean eh...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Might pick up my granddaughter from primary school tomorrow afternoon...do you think her teacher would mind if I wrote on the backboard 100 times "Rome wasn't built in a day" lol. Still comfortably above 100 day MA, and now tracking back to be roughly on a par with its stablemate ATM. Reversion to the mean eh...

Yes a good motto to remember.

in the future that stable mate is going run circles around SML. Both great businesses but the economics are far more compelling for A2 IMO.

So 4 analysts got the profit figure spot on (consensus on the go to website for such info)

The same 4 analysts targets have a mean value of $8.89. Those analysts aren’t entirely stupid? They came up with their numbers in a considered way ...maybe not even putting emotion into their work.

Maybe that $8.89 is about right for the Synlait share price ...$12/$13 come from irrational exhuberent punters driven by hype.

Be interesting if these gurus change their outlooks in the next week or so.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Bell Potter updated their valuation with "Buy" recommendation with tp of AU $12.65 or NZ $13.80 (based on current fx rate). Sourced from HC member post.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Bell Potter updated their valuation with "Buy" recommendation with tp of AU $12.65 or NZ $13.80 (based on current fx rate). Sourced from HC member post.

Wonder what they smoke ...
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Something that you and me don't....

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Probably just normal smokes. Forward PE low 20's (about the market average) and I am expecting EPS growth of about 30% for the next few years. PEG about 0.75
    Distinct possibility this stock could be in play in the foreseeable future too. Can't see any reason not to hold long term. Maybe Chris Lee thinks a PEG is something one uses to hang their clothes on a line
    Last edited by Beagle; 21-09-2018 at 10:13 AM.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Probably just normal smokes. Forward PE low 20's (about the market average) and I am expecting EPS growth of about 30% for the next few years. PEG about 0.75
    Distinct possibility this stock could be in play in the foreseeable future too. Can't see any reason not to hold long term.
    Agree 100%, the new CEO Leon is just taking measured approach and treading with caution "under promise and over deliver". Nothing wrong with that approach imo.