sharetrader
Page 159 of 431 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 4304

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Yes exactly that is how I feel - that I have missed the boat with the milk crowd - I was very tempted when SML went back to mid 10$ lately but never pulled the trigger. I'm very cautious about being a victim of FOMO, but may dip my toes in the milk on any retracement.
    Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Synlait I believe also produce A1 milk so with them (cf A2) I venture to suggest its not an either/or type situation

disclaimer - dipped my toes in the milk.

not acting on my own advice so far has cost me about one dollar per share (thankfully its an expensive share so I didn't buy too many) but will hodl and buy more at 10ish if the opportunity presents itself.
    With a new historical eps of 41.6 at current price historical PE of 28 which is a bit high , and means I paid PE of 31 - way too high. I'll have to learn from the Panda with this one.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Bell Potter updated their valuation with "Buy" recommendation with tp of AU $12.65 or NZ $13.80 (based on current fx rate). Sourced from HC member post.
    Did they and can you please post a link to Bell Potters valuation mate ?

Forward PE is where its at with growth companies mate. Low 20's is very good value for a growth stock of Synlait's pedigree.
    Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day
    Last edited by Beagle; 21-09-2018 at 09:28 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Did they and can you please post a link to Bell Potters valuation mate ?

Forward PE is where its at with growth companies mate. Low 20's is very good value for a growth stock of Synlait's pedigree.
    Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day
    Sorry mate haven't got link myself, but check 'SM1' thread on HC and you'll find it there.

Thanks mate. $A12.65 Buy.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Index day today? seems like a pile going through at end of day

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Index day today? seems like a pile going through at end of day
    Yes index day. Bizarre how the brokers are miles apart on their valuation of Synlait. I have a Macquarie wealth management report putting $8.40 on them.
    I will stick with my own view and continue holding.
    Last edited by Beagle; 21-09-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Same brokers with PT's for years well below SP since we hit £4.

Huge volume yesterday at the closing match price suggests the market thinks Macauarie's are well and truly wrong so I've put their report in the bin where it belongs

Quote Originally Posted by hardt View Post
    Same brokers with PT's for years well below SP since we hit £4.
    Might just mean this current fad of growth at any cost is just that

Maybe when the hype/excitment/exuberance wears off the share price will fall somewhere near what experienced analysts and their models reckon what’s it really worth.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Might just mean this current fad of growth at any cost is just that

Maybe when the hype/excitment/exuberance wears off the share price will fall somewhere near what experienced analysts and their models reckon what’s it really worth.
    ATM paid $10.90 to acquire an 8% stake a while back. Millions went through yesterday in the mid 11's. I rest my case.