sharetrader
Page 4 of 431 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Default Bright not participating

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    If it's allright, I reserve the right to take up the shares which you won't be applying for :-)
    With the announcement that Bright Dairy will not be subscribing to any new shares they are going to be diluted back under 50% and the chances are the company will become majority owned by NZer's again. ( Although Mitsui of Japan will own approx 11% ) so maybe not . Ahh darn it , thought we might put the China-phobes to bed for good on this one !!!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    If it's allright, I reserve the right to take up the shares which you won't be applying for :-)
    Off course it's allright.!!!
    But take care.!!!! lol.
    Last edited by percy; 14-05-2013 at 02:07 PM.

I will be into this as well, subject to seeing who they appoint to the board to replace the oversupply of Bright directors.

worked with Milne when he was contracted as a 'neutral' CEO during the Richmond takeover stoush with PPCS- all round good guy

Percy, I guess you could say, quite correctly, that RR isn't a Bright director

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    I will be into this as well, subject to seeing who they appoint to the board to replace the oversupply of Bright directors.

worked with Milne when he was contracted as a 'neutral' CEO during the Richmond takeover stoush with PPCS- all round good guy

Percy, I guess you could say, quite correctly, that RR isn't a Bright director
    Right on the button.!!!! lol.
    Pleasing to know your opinion of Milne.
    Sparky.I have been known to change my mind? !

Veteran novice

Presumably, nothing will change in respect of the separate ownership of the company that owns the farms who supply Synlait?

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Presumably, nothing will change in respect of the separate ownership of the company that owns the farms who supply Synlait?
    The largest shareholders in Synlait Milk prior to the IPO besides Bright & Mitsui are the largest Synlait Farms shareholders. With the institutions likely to be "all over this" that will change but the in the Top50 shareholders even post the IPO a large chunk will be big SNLF's holders. These were the part owners of the syndicated farms prior to the amalgamation into the Synlait corporate structure back in 2006

This will be HOT !!
    Last edited by FarmerHamilton; 14-05-2013 at 03:56 PM.

You mean the likes of Armer, Pye and Parker?

or are they only involved in DHL?
    Last edited by Xerof; 14-05-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Veteran novice

So to understand this correctly, there are two companies:
    Correct.

Refer the earliest posts on this thread.

Farmerhamilton, not to worry, I looked up the shareholders at companies office. A range of Mid-canterbury and north island farmers...probably a Milne 'cluster'

I did note they have appointed Bill Roest to the board on May 8th

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Farmerhamilton, not to worry, I looked up the shareholders at companies office. A range of Mid-canterbury and north island farmers...probably a Milne 'cluster'

I did note they have appointed Bill Roest to the board on May 8th

Bright paid $82m for 51% of the equity of Synlait Milk in 2011 ... have they had a 15% annualized return ? Assume they have that would make there equity now worth $108m , Synlait Ltd's stake would be worth $105m. Assume they raise a fresh say $80m ... the value is approaching $300m ....

Anybody know if $300m would get them straight into the NZX50 ?