sharetrader
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: EstarOnline Ltd

percy

Quote Originally Posted by GTM 3442 View Post
    Leadership Transition at eStar : Introducing Our New CEO

19 May 2023

The Board of Directors is pleased to announce the promotion of Matthew Brovelli, our current Chief Delivery Officer, to the role of Chief Executive Officer. Matthew has been a vital member of eStar for the past 3.5 years, making substantial contributions to our ongoing success.

Matthew's deep understanding of our operations, strategic acumen, and extensive global experience uniquely position him to steer eStar through our current growth trajectory, particularly as we continue to grow our new product, Viare. Matthew will be instrumental in leveraging retained earnings to drive the expansion of the Viare business.

We would like to extend our sincere gratitude to Stuart Nattrass for his dedicated service and leadership as interim CEO. Stuart's guidance has been invaluable in reaching significant milestones and establishing a solid foundation for future growth. We are pleased to share that Stuart will continue to serve on our Board of Directors, providing his strategic counsel and rich insights.

As we navigate this exciting new chapter under Matthew's leadership, we reaffirm our commitment to driving growth, fostering innovation, and creating value for our shareholders. We are confident that Matthew's leadership will effectively steer us towards our strategic goals.

We appreciate your ongoing support and look forward to sharing progress in the coming months.

Best Regards,
    Picture1-1

Al Monro

Chairman EstarOnline Limited
    Stuart Nattrass has done an excellent job getting Estar back on track.

percy

Introduction of New Board Member, Eric Morris

21 December 2023

Dear Shareholder,

I am pleased to announce the addition of an industry leader, Eric Morris, to the eStar Board.

Eric brings to the board an impressive background and a wealth of experience spanning retail, wholesale, licensing, marketing, and product development. With over thirty-five years of industry expertise, he has been instrumental in driving the growth and success of retail businesses.

Based in Melbourne, Eric founded The PAS Group and, under his leadership, successfully guided the organisation to an ASX listing in 2014—an achievement that speaks volumes about his strategic vision and leadership. Post the merger of The PAS Group and Brand Collective in March 2022, Eric assumed the role of CEO for the combined group, showcasing his ability to lead transformational growth by leveraging his extensive expertise.

In July 2023, Eric stood down as the CEO to embark on the next chapter of his career and is focusing on non-executive and advisory roles while continuing to serve as an advisor on a number of other boards.

In response to his appointment, Eric shared his thoughts on joining the eStar Board, saying, "I am delighted to be part of the eStar family and excited about the opportunities that lie ahead. eStar has established itself as a key player in the digital commerce industry, and I am eager to contribute to its growth and success. As we navigate this ever-evolving landscape, I am committed to leveraging my experience to help eStar achieve its strategic objectives."

We are confident that Eric’s diverse skill set, leadership capabilities, and retail strategic insights will be invaluable to eStar. His addition to our board comes at a crucial time, and we believe his expertise will contribute significantly to the continued success and growth of eStar especially in the ever-important Australian market.

Please join me in welcoming Eric to the eStar family. We look forward to benefiting from his guidance and leadership as we work together to achieve our goals.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a safe and festive season ahead and to thank the eStar team and shareholders for your continued support.

Best Regards,

Al Monro

Chairman EstarOnline Limited