sharetrader
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: EstarOnline Ltd

percy

I note in articles in this morning's The Press and The Age on line sales for the year are up 27% in Australia and expected to increase 25% for the next 5 years,while traditional retailers enjoyed 2.6%.
    www.estaronline are at the right place at the right time.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I note in articles in this morning's The Press and The Age on line sales for the year are up 27% in Australia and expected to increase 25% for the next 5 years,while traditional retailers enjoyed 2.6%.
    www.estaronline are at the right place at the right time.
    thanks Percy, exactly why I purchased stock in this company. Hoping they can grow with this explosion in online sales. Here is another article ....http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-...ore-2013-01-03

percy

Good to read in The Age that www.estaronline.com customer, Country Road continues to "evade the gloom weighing on Australia's rag trade."

Advanced Member

percy

Thanks stoploss for the link.Excellent article.

percy

I read in today's The Age that www.estaronline.com 's client; JBHi Fi, online sales in the six months to December grew by 40% from the previous corresponding period.
    Bet that kept the staff at www.estaronline.com busy.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    Last time I had a look at this, about 6 months ago, the website was listing resent trades at around 8.5 cents, may have been some higher - so seems to have gone backwards since then. Is there any value in a listing?
    Just making room for you to get on board.!!!! lol.
    I am happy to hold.Should be an announcement shortly,on what trading platform they will go with.
    And as always I look forward to the trading update and dividend announcement.
    If their clients are getting these huge increases with on line sales,it's got to be good for www.estaronline.com
    Last edited by percy; 11-02-2013 at 07:34 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by black knat View Post
    Percy do you have a view on whether the divy might see an upward move this year?
    Yes,no as they have had a lot of expenses ; building staff numbers,setting up Australian office,buying their buildings.
    However, I am pleased to see them investing in the business ,which inturn will generate greater profits and better dividends.
    What surprises me is the HUGE growth their clients are getting.40% from JBHiFi is HUGE and client Briscoes also reported HUGE increases from on line trading.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Should be an announcement shortly,on what trading platform they will go with.
    Are they planning on listing?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Are they planning on listing?
    The Financial Market Regulators do not like companies who facilitate trading "in house"as www.estaronline.com have done in the past.
    Estar are having a board meeting sometime this month,where this will be discussed.I am not privy to their ideas,so can't comment.