sharetrader
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: EstarOnline Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10879010

Just hope Estar0nline is able to cash in on this ..........
    Hi Stoploss

We should know pretty soon but judging by the growth of the Client list as per the [www.estaronline.com] web-site we must be as Percy would say - "well positioned"
    SCOTTY

Interesting to see the Briscoes news release on Friday for their 1st Q Sales to 28th April 2013. Extract from Rod Duke's report:

"and our on-line business continues to show pleasing growth both as a sales channel and also as a display window for our bricks and mortar stores".

This must be good for www.estaronline.com which is the on-line provider for the Briscoe group.
    SCOTTY

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTTY View Post
    Interesting to see the Briscoes news release on Friday for their 1st Q Sales to 28th April 2013. Extract from Rod Duke's report:

"and our on-line business continues to show pleasing growth both as a sales channel and also as a display window for our bricks and mortar stores".

This must be good for www.estaronline.com which is the on-line provider for the Briscoe group.
    Hi Scotty, I see a couple of trades have gone through in the last 2 weeks. Going in the right direction .....
    24/04/13 35,000 9c
    01/05/13 20,000 10c

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Hi Scotty, I see a couple of trades have gone through in the last 2 weeks. Going in the right direction .....
    24/04/13 35,000 9c
    01/05/13 20,000 10c
    Hi Stoploss

Yes, good to see and very interesting. At 10c EstarOnline capitalises at only $8m. This is a profitable, divi paying tech co, growing fast out of tax paid earnings, but only worth $8m! It is an unlisted public company. What would it be worth if it was listed?

Compare it to say the listed SNAKK, which is unproven but capitalises at $30m.

Cheers
    SCOTTY

Guru

Makes you wonder what a reverse listing into some dodgy shell company could do for its price.

The only problem is it doesn't have (unrealistic) global growth plans, just sensible growth using its own money. And no rock star founder.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Makes you wonder what a reverse listing into some dodgy shell company could do for its price.

The only problem is it doesn't have (unrealistic) global growth plans, just sensible growth using its own money. And no rock star founder.
    Hi CJ

I do not think that a reverse listing would be required in this case to list as there is a good shareholder spread already. It is probably only the cost of listing and general compliance requirements and costs which is stopping them. There is no debt and unless they needed to go to shareholders to raise capital for an acquision or to speed up expansion it is not high on the list of things to do.

As a shareholder, I would like them to list as I like my investments to be readily tradeable on a regulated market. I think it will happen at some stage especially now that the Company has such a good established business.

Cheers
    SCOTTY

Guru

I do not think that a reverse listing would be required in this case to list as there is a good shareholder spread already.
    A reverse listing saves all the prospectus and IPO costs which is a big benefit. The downside is you take on all the baggage of the previous shelf company.

The issue for them is they are an $8m company. Is it worth the additional cost to be listed?

To me this is a big failing of the NZAX. Unlisted goes part way there. I wonder if the NZX needs a 'sophisticated investor' exchange that does away with alot of the regulationes/costs etc as it would be great for tech companies. Something like secondmarket in the US.
    Free delivery worldwide with Book Depository http://www.bookdepository.co.uk

[QUOTE=CJ;405416]
    The issue for them is they are an $8m company. Is it worth the additional cost to be listed?

Is it an $8m company or a $30m company trading at $8m?
    SCOTTY

percy

[QUOTE=moosie_900;405423]

If from what I gather this company is as good as you all say it is then the SP should be much higher. Only undervalued because it is unlisted and therefore practically unheard of! The more liquid the stock is the more likely it is to find its fair price at any given point in time.
    You are on to it.!!

Advanced Member