sharetrader
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: EstarOnline Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    anna
    i agree with you. certainly impressed me.
    thank you for the synlait alert.
    it is good to see some companies doing well.
    Agree, however I think these guys listed @ $1 back in 1998/9 and went all the way to 1c, so they have reason to 'tell the world' I understand they only managed to stop going under as a result of a couple of Christchurch investors banking them in the dark days.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Naum View Post
    I find it very ironic that a company like estar would use old world technology (newspaper) to advertise for jobs rather than say SEEK or similar online job site.

Hi Anna

Have just checked SEEK and yes they are advertising there as well as in the newspapers. Obviously EstarOnline is comfortable using old and new technology to achieve the best result.
    SCOTTY

Shareholder letter received today:

"At the EstarOnline board meeting held on Friday 5th February it was resolved to pay a maiden dividend of .005 cents per share. This dividend will be payable on shares recorded held; as at 5.00pm Friday 19th February 2010. Payment will be made on the 17th March 2010 and will come with full tax imputations. After payment has been made the company is still left with very satisfactory cash reserves.

The board is very appreciative of your continued support as a share holder in EstarOnline. We are confident of the company's future and its ability to pay ongoing dividends. But, we are not in a position to give guidance as to the frequency or amounts of future payments."
    SCOTTY

This article appeared on page A11 of The Christchurch Press today:

EstarOnline will pay a maiden 0.5c dividend on March 15, after building up cashflows, chairman and shareholder Stuart Nattrass says. The unlisted Christchurch e-commerce solutions provider has 28 staff and about 190 shareholders who can trade shares amongst themselves. The shareholders include Allan Hubbard.
    SCOTTY

An excellent result for year ending 31.3.10 in the mail today:
    NPBT $501,864 up from $439,696
    Cash position up slightly at $713,481(after paying fully imputed .5c divi).
    Top line revenue up 22.2% to $3,209,160
    Now have 30 staff members (up from 24)
    New clients added to the existing impressive client list include: Les Mills, TS14+, Virtu, Kimberleys, Rugby World Cup 2011, Health Post, Blue Illusion, Teacher Direct and Allium. In addition EstarOnline will be partnering with PayPal.
    Current quotes are: buyers @ 7c and sellers @8c with last sale @ 8c.
    SCOTTY

percy

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Cant believe I once owned these. Bought them on a tip from a mate.

Never again. Always DYOR. So much more rewarding.
    Your mate was right.They are doing really well. Thanks Scotty,you were right.

Depends, at this rate they will meet the prospectus numbers they suggested when they floated 11 years ago by 2015. For those who paid $1 a share there is still some way to go before 'success'

percy

Depends, at this rate they will meet the prospectus numbers they suggested when they floated 11 years ago by 2015. For those who paid $1 a share there is still some way to go before 'success'
    Just goes to show best not to buy at float,but to wait until a company has a track record.Looks as though they are at least 25years ahead of WDT though.Must be a winner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Just goes to show best not to buy at float,but to wait until a company has a track record.Looks as though they are at least 25years ahead of WDT though.Must be a winner!!!
    Not sure that WDT ever issued shares at $1 when it listed like Estar did but in both cases it looks like they are finally getting the traction that for too long shareholders have been promised. If either get to $1 I guess there will be some happy holders.

percy

. If either get to $1 I guess there will be some happy holders.
    Very.Considering both are currently under 10cents.