sharetrader
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: EstarOnline Ltd

percy

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTTY View Post
    An excellent result for year ending 31.3.10 in the mail today:
    NPBT $501,864 up from $439,696
    Cash position up slightly at $713,481(after paying fully imputed .5c divi).
    Top line revenue up 22.2% to $3,209,160
    Now have 30 staff members (up from 24)
    New clients added to the existing impressive client list include: Les Mills, TS14+, Virtu, Kimberleys, Rugby World Cup 2011, Health Post, Blue Illusion, Teacher Direct and Allium. In addition EstarOnline will be partnering with PayPal.
    Current quotes are: buyers @ 7c and sellers @8c with last sale @ 8c.
    I have reread the annual report.It is certainly very positive.A growth company in the growth area of E commerce.From the tone of the report I think they are very much "in growth mode".Taking on extra staff gives the game away. I note they were very pleased to have paid an inaugural divie and enjoyed the comment"an advent I hope becomes a more regular occurrence"Do not we all!!!!!

Super Investor

Is this a listed company?
    h2

Quote Originally Posted by h2so4 View Post
    Is this a listed company?
    Hi there h2so4

EstarOnline Ltd is an unlisted public company . It holds the register of shareholders and there is also a list of buyers and sellers. Go to: www.estaronline.com - Contact - Investor Relations for the buy/sell quotes and info on how to trade.

In the Chairman's letter to shareholders dated 30th June 2010, he says that "In the first week of July we will have 5 staff attending the Online Retailer conference in Sydney Australia. We believe this conference is the second largest of its nature in the world. EstarOnline presented at this conference last year, and we expect a very high level of customer interest and inquiry to follow".

I suggest that you contact the company to arrange a meeting with their staff in Sydney. As a shareholder, I have found them easy and friendly to contact.

Cheers
    SCOTTY

Super Investor

Hi there h2so4

EstarOnline Ltd is an unlisted public company . It holds the register of shareholders and there is also a list of buyers and sellers. Go to: www.estaronline.com - Contact - Investor Relations for the buy/sell quotes and info on how to trade.

In the Chairman's letter to shareholders dated 30th June 2010, he says that "In the first week of July we will have 5 staff attending the Online Retailer conference in Sydney Australia. We believe this conference is the second largest of its nature in the world. EstarOnline presented at this conference last year, and we expect a very high level of customer interest and inquiry to follow".

I suggest that you contact the company to arrange a meeting with their staff in Sydney. As a shareholder, I have found them easy and friendly to contact.

Cheers
    Good idea, thank you Scotty.
    h2

Don't touch with a barpole, there are a lot of innovations that are going on in this sector.

Here today, gone tomorrow.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptor View Post
    Don't touch with a barpole, there are a lot of innovations that are going on in this sector.

Appreciate your probing analysis.After reasearching this company,looking at finnancials,cash position,customer list,I brought shares . I back my own judgement.Reading the annual report I have found it was a very wise decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptor View Post

What is your basis for this glib statement? Do you know what EstarOnline actually does for a business?

Incidently, what exactly is a "barpole". Are you some sort of pole dancer?
    SCOTTY

EstarOnline has reported that their staff are all safe and that they have moved from their Christchurch Central City site which suffered significant damage during the Feb. 22nd earthquake. They have moved to new premises at the Riccarton Golf Park complex and it is business as usual. Apparently their servers and network performed "much to plan" and remained operational during the catastrophe. This is great news in these very difficult times down here in Christchurch.
    SCOTTY

percy

EstarOnline has reported that their staff are all safe and that they have moved from their Christchurch Central City site which suffered significant damage during the Feb. 22nd earthquake. They have moved to new premises at the Riccarton Golf Park complex and it is business as usual. Apparently their servers and network performed "much to plan" and remained operational during the catastrophe. This is great news in these very difficult times down here in Christchurch.
    I expect some estar's customers are very pleased to have their web business in tact.Be a god send for Ballantynes,whose Christchurch store is in the cordoned off area.

Super Investor

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I expect some estar's customers are very pleased to have their web business in tact.Be a god send for Ballantynes,whose Christchurch store is in the cordoned off area.
    How do I order my coffee and cake?
    h2