sharetrader
Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: MVN Methven

percy

But wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Craigs have retained their buy recommendation with a target price of $1.52.

Birman - Isee you in good company as Milford have being buying up MVN lately. Topped up with 500,000 at 141 just before Xmas

I'm told Milford are pretty good and best in class so MVN must be growing in spite of the hiccup announced during the week

Also Salt have been buying and their last purchase of just under a mill share was at 141 as well

Where the gurus go others must follow

Interesting.. I would imagine that these big funds like a few good dividend producers to back up the expected results their customers require. Give them (Milford customers) a good steady 7 to 8% return and everybody is happy. The type of person investing in a fund wants solid consistent returns, no bad years and a quarterly report they can read in 15 minutes. Gurus? nah...posterior fashion designers yes. Did they have CNU in the portfolio??
    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Birman - Isee you in good company as Milford have being buying up MVN lately. Topped up with 500,000 at 141 just before Xmas

I'm told Milford are pretty good and best in class so MVN must be growing in spite of the hiccup announced during the week

Also Salt have been buying and their last purchase of just under a mill share was at 141 as well

Where the gurus go others must follow
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

percy

I see Milford have brought into MGL, Mercer Group,as well as Methven.I will watch with interest, as I consider both companies to be poor investments.
    Last edited by percy; 01-02-2014 at 09:45 PM.

So the "around the same level or up to 10% up on last year’s reported result" is now " to be 5% to 10% down on last year's reported result"

Whoops = didn't really have a handle on things six weeks ago did they

MVN say they are a growth company .... for that reason only Birman I will continue to bang on with the same old, same old for years

Hope for your sake they don't do anything to that dividend you are looking forward to
    Last edited by winner69; 27-03-2014 at 06:56 PM.

percy

So the "around the same level or up to 10% up on last year’s reported result" is now " to be 5% to 10% down on last year's reported result"

Whoops = didn't really have a handle on things six weeks ago did they

MVN say they are a growth company .... for that reason only Birman I will continue to bang on with the same old, same old for years

Hope for your sake they don't do anything to that dividend you are looking forward to
    All I can say is "no surprises there!" [or is it here?] lol.
    Share price is where it was a year ago,however?
    Last edited by percy; 27-03-2014 at 07:14 PM.

Shouldn't rubbish them really

Times are tough out there and they are still making some money ....just not that much

percy

Shouldn't rubbish them really

Times are tough out there and they are still making some money ....just not that much

Really? Yeah right!!!
    Times always seem to be tough out there for this company.!!!! Do not expect they will improve any time soon either.!

PE now over 17 but such an innovative company should be able to grow EPS by 25% or more so a PEG < 1 makes this a screaming buy ..... and divie yield of over 10%

And remember gurus like Milford and Salt bough in a few weeks at over 140 and Craigs have a target of 150 odd

Cant lose at these prices

Banned

PE now over 17 but such an innovative company should be able to grow EPS by 25% or more so a PEG < 1 makes this a screaming buy ..... and divie yield of over 10%

And remember gurus like Milford and Salt bough in a few weeks at over 140 and Craigs have a target of 150 odd

Cant lose at these prices
    Remove your tongue from your cheek winner