sharetrader
Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: MVN Methven

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    if it is 'Fixed for the Future' you guys should be looking at (demanding) a divie of at least 12 cents this year, if not 13 cents
    Why so greedy? 10 cents are still slightly more than the indicated EPS (up to 9 cents) and by the way no bad return at all (more than 8% at a share price of 1.24). Suspect however that the nice uptrend might continue
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

Craig's now have a "hold" recommendation with a target price of $1.30.

Ho Hum...BB is still here and purchased another lot recently at 1.10...dividend yield is still over 10% for me. I see nothing much has changed posting wise
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

percy

A bit has changed with MVN.
    More funds from cash flow and increased debt used for acquisition and increase stock holding,[which I take is the larger range of products they are now offering].
    Ordinary equity of $42.9 mil looks a bit light should one take off the $33.6mil of intangibles they have on their balance sheet,leaving only.$9.3mil net ordinary equity?

Why would anyone release their half year report on December 31st? Looks like they had to work overtime to the last minute to get the report (covering the first half to Sept 30) out in time.

Sales revenue slightly down (again), though with enough currency exchange acrobatic it is basically no change to last year. NPAT slightly up (good - but nothing sensational). Hardly any measurable inroads into UK and China market. They boost a 3 digit NPAT growth in the UK, but unfortunately based on a very small base (from $87k to $369k) - and NPAT in China is even going backwards and negative (but related to a still smaller base). Apparently all will be better in the second half with some major projects seeing completion.

So I guess what we are left with is a 4 cent divvie (as expected) and good vibes: FY result now expected to be in the upper half of the advised 15 to 25% growth compared to last year. Based on the stagnating first half, the second half ending in March 2015 better be amazing.

Balance sheet: debt ratio after purchasing their Chinese factory looks sort of o.k (47.3%), however only if we believe in the high value of the intangible assets on the balance sheet: $43.6M out of $98.2M are intangible (I suppose their IP)? If we deduct the intangible assets, than their net worth is quite minute.

Discl: holding, waiting (hopefully not again 3 full months after the end of the reporting period) and hoping for an amazing second half plus a great 2016 financial year ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

percy

Good vibes ?????? Yeah right!!!! lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Good vibes ?????? Yeah right!!!! lol.
    I see Norah's been buying MVN shares must be a buy signal for Roger and maybe Percy also

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I see Norah's been buying MVN shares must be a buy signal for Roger and maybe Percy also
    I can not speak for Roger,but her buying is not a buy signal for me.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I can not speak for Roger,but her buying is not a buy signal for me.!!!
    More like a signal to sell.

Good to see a newly appointed director buying shares

Working for shareholders? Or as some say not really independent as she has a vested interest

Couta will be happy ...his beloved n the Board ......and maybe Methventaps in a summerset villages. Nice