sharetrader
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Paddie View Post
    Marmota touched 8c today, up from a low of 4.9c in the last week. Surely it is the REE find by PTFR that is driving this? I am not complaining, happy to see it finally move upwards.
    Yeah someone is driving it ... will be interested to see some real results and updates on operation from MEU mgmt I as a Holder last year was waiting on ...like JORC Gold resource statement ... does look like PTR rare earths has been the fuel to spark the SP of late ...Gold -U308 doing well last 24hrs
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Paddie View Post
    Marmota touched 8c today, up from a low of 4.9c in the last week. Surely it is the REE find by PTFR that is driving this? I am not complaining, happy to see it finally move upwards.
    dont know about that - hate to say it, but MEU has a habit of little lifts before going walkabout to lower levels

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    dont know about that - hate to say it, but MEU has a habit of little lifts before going walkabout to lower levels
    I came close to Buying back in around 5c ...but yes held before for many months and the SP would go nowhere ... spoke with Dr Rose MD ...he was real nice guy but seems in no hurry to speed up operations like what was promoted years ago ...aka Heap leach production plan ... JORC Gold resources .. further drilling of very high grade AT discovery ... now we have the whole rare earth tilt .. I wonder if MEU is setting up for another Cap raise with the plan to explore for REE ... going from history results will come some time during 2023 ... I hope I'm wrong and Dr Rose ..pulls finger and we see some real movement in operations
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu