sharetrader
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drew95 View Post
    Is this promising stuff or just hype?

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202007...s863szdmvh.pdf

Mostly gobbledy goop to me. I have a watching holding but am thinking of increasing my stake on the basis of this and a POG which creeps higher in a straight line day by day.
    Yes CNB - MEU holding truckloads purchased another 300k MEU yesterday ....sent email to Dr Colin rose (Major Holder with wife like 15%+ and Chairman of MEU) asking around recent 30mill+ selling pressure since recent 6.8c high closed today 4.9c ... BUY n HOLD will be rewarded in short amount of time
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

Back in again initial buying Oct 2012 and again 2016, hopefully this goldie comes through with the goods, very exciting programme just underway at shallow depth, initial results could be known inside 14 days , fingers crossed ( again ! ) >

Creasy (Nova ) is a major investor and he is no mug .
    Last edited by whatsup; 27-07-2020 at 03:11 PM.

Guru

New results out today some @ 70g/t from 64 mts.

Yes Great Ann

Very surprised to see S/H's(traders ?) dump shares later in the day to keep the SP below 5c ---VWAP 5.5c ...I'm not selling one share sub 10c ..

The picture just continues to improve ...I like many just wish MEU mgmt. would in-gauge 2nd gear on the exploration front (they have got the cash) lets uncover the host mineralised lodes just how big is this High grade Gold system they have Discovered ??

But it seem MEU mgmt want to play the safer route and focus on getting a solid indicated JORC resource to lead towards a heap leach operations to then fund further exploration..

You do get a feel the MEU team what to play their cards close to their chest on this project ..

------------

--the NW flank was known to extend about 95m to the northeast a year ago, the current drilling program has extended the NW flank to about three times that distance with most northern hole returning a high-grade gold hit of 4m at 9.2g/t.
    This remains open, meaning that there is still scope for further extensions with more drilling>>>>

https://unauthorised investment adv...70g-t-gold-hit-highlights-open-pit-potential/
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

T H at the present, is this rub hands time ( at last ? ) .

whatsup,

Hopefully it is, the 1m split assay results have been a long time coming. Fingers crossed for a great result.

Nice announcement.

"Marmota’s highest ever gold intersection
    The new detailed 1m results has yielded Marmota’s best ever 1m intersection of 165 g/t gold, at
    66m downhole1
    [ Hole 20ATRC324 ].
    To ensure that the outstanding assay of 165g/t gold is not the result of a ‘nugget effect’,
    Marmota collected 5 separate spearings of the drilling sample bag2 and then assayed each spear
    sample separately by fire assay. Fire assays of the 5 separate spearings returned grades of
    223 g/t, 154 g/t, 119 g/t, 121 g/t and 212 g/t respectively, yielding an average of 165 g/t gold.
    Notably, every one of the 5 spearings returned grades over 100 g/t gold, and two of the five
    spears yielded assays over 200 g/t gold."

Things are progressing well.

"I am delighted that this program has produced our new highest ever 1m intersection, at an outstanding 165 g/t … rocketing past all our previous best top intercepts of 120 g/t, 105 g/t and 93 g/t. This is particularly pleasing given that this result was obtained in a predominantly extensional program, testing out new ground along the NW flank. The latter continues to expand, and is now 3 times the size it was some 15 months ago "... perhaps even more exciting is that the NW flank remains open, both to the North (the last hole drilled yielded 30g/t over 1m), and to the west and at depth (with reconnaissance hole RC303 returning our first high-grades at depth, namely 36 g/t at 120m downhole"

And the straight away sold back down as we have seen many times before ... we need JORC Resources as doesn’t matter how great are drills are the market needs some asset base to value with grades etc I do believe it’s coming this year and will be buying many more shares as longer term MEU will be producing Gold a low AISC = fat profit margins and what do we have at depth ???? Another challenger

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    And the straight away sold back down as we have seen many times before ... we need JORC Resources as doesn’t matter how great are drills are the market needs some asset base to value with grades etc I do believe it’s coming this year and will be buying many more shares as longer term MEU will be producing Gold a low AISC = fat profit margins and what do we have at depth ???? Another challenger

I couldn't agree more about getting a JORC. Let's hope that Dr Rose sees it as a priority as well.