sharetrader
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Paddie View Post
    I couldn't agree more about getting a JORC. Let's hope that Dr Rose sees it as a priority as well.
    I'm sure he will ....can't believe the weakness in the sector while GOLD is catching a BID up $30oz USD today
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

MEU in a trading halt relating "to a major discovery of rare earth elements"

MEU in a trading halt relating "to a major discovery of rare earth elements"
    I have misread this announcement wrong "the announcement relates to a major discovery of rare earth elements immediately along and adjacent to the boundary of Marmota tenements in the Gawler Craton" How odd, are they referring to the PTR REE find? Rather an unusual request for a TH.

Guru

T H today with exciting rare earth discovery ann.

Legend

I have misread this announcement wrong "the announcement relates to a major discovery of rare earth elements immediately along and adjacent to the boundary of Marmota tenements in the Gawler Craton" How odd, are they referring to the PTR REE find? Rather an unusual request for a TH.

Actuallly reading into things - weren't they found by another explorer on the tenement boundary
    & looked like they went across into MEU's ? - hence MEU scurrying around for some fast drilling & another
    closer look by MEU ?

The roses might have been thrown over the fence to the good Doctor

It will probably only take another 12 or 18 months (MEU Time) for confirmation of what landed
    if past history is any indication .. but then MEU holders are mostly a fairly patient bunch
    Last edited by nztx; 27-04-2022 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Actuallly reading into things - weren't they found by another explorer on the tenement boundary
    & looked like they went across into MEU's ? - hence MEU scurrying around for some fast drilling & another
    closer look by MEU ?

The roses might have been thrown over the fence to the good Doctor

It will probably only take another 12 or 18 months (MEU Time) for confirmation of what landed
    if past history is any indication .. but then MEU holders are mostly a fairly patient bunch
    Yeah MEU Mgmt are in zero hurray .. I will make contact wit Mr Rose before buying back in ... MEU have had great resource rich prime land permits for many years but what seems to take months for peers takes years for MEU... very frustrating company ...hits record high 100g/t Gold hits in muti drills in project then project goes on the back burners takes an age to get drill rigs on site again and results etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yeah MEU Mgmt are in zero hurray .. I will make contact wit Mr Rose before buying back in ... MEU have had great resource rich prime land permits for many years but what seems to take months for peers takes years for MEU... very frustrating company ...hits record high 100g/t Gold hits in muti drills in project then project goes on the back burners takes an age to get drill rigs on site again and results etc
    By the time that MEU get the necessary approvals, mobilise a team to site, drill it, then get the results back we will be talking the New Year. Little wonder our share price doesn't reflect the assets that we have.

By the time that MEU get the necessary approvals, mobilise a team to site, drill it, then get the results back we will be talking the New Year. Little wonder our share price doesn't reflect the assets that we have.
    Knowing the MEU team make that MAR23

I would suggest that there are PTR shareholders taking a position in MEU and helping drive the share price up. I am in the green for the first time in around 18 months, happy with that.

Marmota touched 8c today, up from a low of 4.9c in the last week. Surely it is the REE find by PTFR that is driving this? I am not complaining, happy to see it finally move upwards.