sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by wbosher View Post
    Oooh, well done.
    LOL wb, thats the way the market is meant to work, ain't it?

I think the real answer should be, shouldn't such price depend on how much somebody values such information or knowledge?

I speak from personal experience when I say that, what this set has done for me, is enormous. And sure there are other clinics and material out there, but why not do them too, I have, and it adds on to what I know, and what I keep wanting to know and discover.

So in brief, Its great and its the best money I think I have ever spent. I now know that as each day goes by, I am putting such information into actual experience of being in the market experiencing all methods of trading.

My goal is not to be Kazillionaire like some get rich quick scheme but rather one that knowing I am learning an art which requires discipline and patience and I can take this knowledge anywhere in the world with me and still continue to use it to make some money, be it a little or a bit more, or enough to get me by no matter where I am.

Free Postage for ST members only, or family members or friends of members to New Zealand and Australia only.
    Last edited by drillfix; 29-03-2010 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    What sort of price are you expecting?
    To answer my own question A$500
    Death will be reality, Life is just an illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    To answer my own question A$500
    Hi Steve, dont forget about the Free Postage for ST members to NZ or Australia :P

Plus I can also throw in a few bonus disks into the deal with some Oliver Velez or a choice of a few other Seminars, should that also be of interest to sweeten the deal

If you or anybody you know are interested just send me a pm with any questions or interests.

Sorry about the no reply mate, I apologise for that.