sharetrader
Page 872 of 872 FirstFirst ... 372772822862868869870871872
Results 8,711 to 8,713 of 8713

Thread: Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Yep, I fished out an old phone socket jack with gold plating, unused for a decade or more. It still looked clean, despite being kept in a damp cupboard in the garage.
    As good as Gold as the saying goes ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Gold got smacked as dollar rallies.
    It's now failed twice around $2340 to give gains pretty smartly.
    It's gone from going up the elevator to down & up the stairs.
    A good washout of froth is a good thing & I wouldn't be surprised to see gold come back further before carrying on its way towards $3,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Gold got smacked as dollar rallies.
    It's now failed twice around $2340 to give gains pretty smartly.
    It's gone from going up the elevator to down & up the stairs.
    A good washout of froth is a good thing & I wouldn't be surprised to see gold come back further before carrying on its way towards $3,000.
    yes I ended up taking my profit and selling out of most of my GAU:TSX $2.26 and all of my ADZN position 43c the latter is being taken over in a scrip deal by Silvercorp TSX..wasn't keen on the Lead silver miner in china

So sitting on a large cash pile .. MAY-JUNE is generally the sale months for ASX stocks with tax-loss selling etc ... so not stressed to be kicking back still got a few Gold explorers and KSN minor GOLD/Silver Producer
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu