sharetrader
Page 840 of 869 FirstFirst ... 340740790830836837838839840841842843844850 ... LastLast
Results 8,391 to 8,400 of 8687

Thread: Gold

I see crypto currency token, IRON Titanium (TITAN), goes from $65 to zero in 24 hours ... well that gamble in the Crypto wild-west ....Crypto nut jobs can BAG Gold but it will be still here long after humans have been wiped from the planet and as the sun evolves, it'll expand to become a red giant star and fry our planet to a cinder... Gold will still be here

Crypto will be forgotten in time as just another Ponzi scheme thats fine as long as new investors keeped it alive >>> more than 1000 have crashed and burnt many investors to date

https://theconversation.com/more-tha...-future-127463
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

LoL jbmurc,
    Why you so mad...
    Is it because you have missed the greatest returning asset class in all of history over and over and over again....
    Not many times does any investment offer the opportunity to make so much bulk return so many times...
    I'm still up and overall 800% ish since December last year so no complaints from me...
    Lets be honest, had I invested in Gold or stocks or any other asset class I would have been up to fluff all... maybe you wanted me to be struggle. maybe you can't deal with the fact that crypto is just so amazingly 😍 primed to perform .... maybe you don't understand what crypto represents and just how important it is...
    Well, I'm playing catchup here I got a lot more money to make... and I go to get the job done.. I will sellout and short it all if I feel the bullmarket is over...
    😉 enjoy 😉

I got rug pulled in heads or tails last week for 3k... no big deal...and I've been rug pulled before and it will happen again...
    My big winners were 80baggers 25baggers 10 baggers and so on...
    Losing 1 bag here or there is just fine 🙂😍

There are Bulls, bears and apes (retail trader)...
    We are the ones the mainstream and professionals call 'dumb money because we are too stupid too know what we are doing...
    Meanwhile the dumb have been correct for 6 months while the pros continue to bash...

No Madness here I've had my best YOY return since I started my trading company 2006 ... I think your Mad because very few around here want to join the ponzi .. Maybe if I took the Mill out of the market and purchased lotto tickets for a big draw I might 30x fold my investment overnight ??

You talk of Baggers like your the only one that has made them ... I've had more than my fair share of baggers my best in the property market .. I purchased several RES sections cost me $3k ... Bank loaned the rest sold the sections a year later for a 180k Profit ...put a 10% deposit down on a section in Queenstown in the early 2000's
    $7k ... section value went to 250k when titles came due 12 months later..

What will the bank value your Crypto wealth ??? If your smart as you talk up your'd be taking these great gains you talk and get it into assets you can leverage with at these low rates ... I'm more than happy to have debt @ 2.2% etc as its in assets paying me far more .. your gambling FUN when your on a roll

Also what protection have you got ...If I'm right and Crypto continues downwards from here ... I hope as least you're paying TAX on these FAT gains so if it goes against you you can reduce your personal income tax >>. I had some really crap years trading the resources sector 2011-2015 ended up with near on half a million in TAX credits they are all well used up last couple of years ...

I don't personal pay for a new TV ,Cellphone, much of my fuel use , SkyTV ,internet ,computers etc .... I have my wife as company sec ... using her TAX code saves thousands in TAX >>

Take your gains and be smart ...maybe you already have and purchase and trade Crypto through a company ?
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Your selling yourself short and under performing your true potential...

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Can I get the opinion of you two duelists on the
    Perth Mint Gold Token: [ see https://pmgt.perthmint.com/ ]
    and similar gold backed tokens.

Best of both worlds?

"For the avoidance of doubt, The Perth Mint does not guarantee the Trovio-issued PMGT or Trovio’s operation of PMGT on the blockchain. It only guarantees the gold securely held by The Perth Mint, which underlies all GoldPass certificates."
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Can I get the opinion of you two duelists on the
    Perth Mint Gold Token: [ see https://pmgt.perthmint.com/ ]
    and similar gold backed tokens.

Best of both worlds?

"For the avoidance of doubt, The Perth Mint does not guarantee the Trovio-issued PMGT or Trovio’s operation of PMGT on the blockchain. It only guarantees the gold securely held by The Perth Mint, which underlies all GoldPass certificates."
    However The Gold Pass App is not available in the App stores for those who are in NZ.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    However The Gold Pass App is not available in the App stores for those who are in NZ.
    So?

"A GoldPass account is not required to obtain, use or hold PMGT. Tokens may be obtained directly from cryptocurrency exchanges, transferred on the Ethereum network to other users or used within decentralised applications (dApps)."
    om mani peme hum

Oh yeah .... if your into gold sure why not... but not for me... need to supersonic those returns up.. Ramp those bags up as high, and gold or even stocks just do not cut it......

video link is for entertainment purposes...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7-fzP1RhtwA