sharetrader
Page 845 of 871 FirstFirst ... 345745795835841842843844845846847848849855 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,450 of 8703

Thread: Gold

The FED is trapped; they cannot fight inflation without blowing up financial markets. The only question is when do investors begin to move money from negative real yield Treasuries & money markets to PM's to resources that are bumping along on lows Vs SP500 value ....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    BTC is no safe haven yet again shown overnight .... GOLD up a touch .... US Markets biggest down day of the year .down 1.5-2%.. BTC down 3%. .....

BTC is not Digital Gold as much as the pumpers what to believe it is and advertise using a pic of a GOLD coin with B on it .... it's a High risk TECH play..

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/mal...gs-steamroller

I see as AUD Gold is up $2468oz .... great for ASX Gold sector ..yet market sell off might well create more good buying >>

Holding BBUS would like to shift along with the FAT Profits to oversold Gold play >>> OBM my pick after its JUNE Qty report any day now ... low teens to see 20's++ later in the year on successive operations + higher AUD Gold
    I had never heard of BBUS - have been trying to investigate this as a Plan B backup strategy this morning but I haven't had a lot of luck finding out too much - apart from the fact that it should be a winner if the US Stack Market keeps declining. Seems worth while having a few $$ on this as a worst case scenario ?

Quote Originally Posted by STr View Post
    I had never heard of BBUS - have been trying to investigate this as a Plan B backup strategy this morning but I haven't had a lot of luck finding out too much - apart from the fact that it should be a winner if the US Stack Market keeps declining. Seems worth while having a few $$ on this as a worst case scenario ?
    https://www.betashares.com.au/fund/u...ong-bear-fund/
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by STr View Post
    I think there's a high overhead with this.

Quote Originally Posted by clearasmud View Post
    I think there's a high overhead with this.
    Yeah I've held a few times with mixed results .. not a long term hold play with the way we see the FEB bailing out the markets on every minor correction ...like say Gold but more of a swing trade ... I was planning to buy recently would have netted a nice 10%-15% gain while the markets got hit ... may still get a few ..as plenty of catalyst to see bigger falls in the SP500

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    BTC is no safe haven yet again shown overnight .... GOLD up a touch .... US Markets biggest down day of the year .down 1.5-2%.. BTC down 3%. .....

BTC is not Digital Gold as much as the pumpers what to believe it is and advertise using a pic of a GOLD coin with B on it .... it's a High risk TECH play..

https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/mal...gs-steamroller

I see as AUD Gold is up $2468oz .... great for ASX Gold sector ..yet market sell off might well create more good buying >>

Holding BBUS would like to shift along with the FAT Profits to oversold Gold play >>> OBM my pick after its JUNE Qty report any day now ... low teens to see 20's++ later in the year on successive operations + higher AUD Gold
    Mr jbmurc aka dirk digger...
    I do agree that everything moves together but crypto moves far bigger...
    Last night though oh my...
    DOW down 5 hundie and crypto looking pretty bang on 😉....
    I need to complete one last quarter and then I'm retired 😉
    And I only had $60k in the bank at the beginning of the year... what a dream year this has become !!!!!

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...eturns-global/

gold is only returning a lowly 10% per year on average over 4.5 decades.... maybe you think this is a good return... but in this new era of investment 10% is so low I personally wouldnt even waste my time...
    With Financial markets cooked and heavily valued, minimal sort of returning assets just wont cut it.....
    when you compare golds annualised return over the last 10 years its return is 1.5% per year...
    bitcoins annualised return in 10 years is 230%...

stupid is what stupid does...

https://twitter.com/charliebilello/s...-decade-by-900

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...eturns-global/

gold is only returning a lowly 10% per year on average over 4.5 decades.... maybe you think this is a good return... but in this new era of investment 10% is so low I personally wouldnt even waste my time...
    With Financial markets cooked and heavily valued, minimal sort of returning assets just wont cut it.....
    when you compare golds annualised return over the last 10 years its return is 1.5% per year...
    bitcoins annualised return in 10 years is 230%...

stupid is what stupid does...

https://twitter.com/charliebilello/s...-decade-by-900
    Hi CC,
    You are on here banging on about the lack of performance of Gold . All we ever heard from you was the 100’s of % you were making in Crypto .
    I just had a look at the Crypto competition . Seems you have a negative return if I’m reading it right .
    Your one place to prove yourself , looks like an epic fail ……

Iol I am cracking crypto this year... I only have 3 holdings left now plus 20kish in loose change...
    My plays are
    Pancakeswap
    Pulsechain
    And babycake

I have been furiously staking cake to the ceiling for the last 3 months...

And,
    I am probably winning the asx stock picking competition Two years In a row with my crypto tips...
    Has anyone ever won it two years in a row?