sharetrader
Page 790 of 869 FirstFirst ... 290690740780786787788789790791792793794800840 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,900 of 8687

Thread: Gold

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    I certainly believe the boom times we have seen in the major ASX Gold producers will feed down to the much unloved micro-cap Gold developers/explorers and new producers ..
    Might be happening.. BLK currently up 9.1% for the day/ +20% for the last 5 trading days, no news to drive this gain that i'm aware of. (So i'm only down 45% now on the heads.. and 94% on the oppies, might even make it back to even on the heads before easter )

Guru

ASZ 2019 competition closing in few hours
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien

My only exposure to gold is with IGO and their 30/70 Tropicana JV with ASX; AGG, approx 150k/oz share of annual production.

Watching GOR as they should be producing in Q2

Have held GOR for many years - once production starts the share price should rerate - some very promising exploration targets (100% owned) also.

Greenspan on gold
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp-ov5T4DbE

Billionare sam zeal first time ever has invested in GOLD
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/video...od-hedge-video
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Greenspan on gold
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp-ov5T4DbE

Billionare sam zeal first time ever has invested in GOLD
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/video...od-hedge-video
    Heartening to hear Sam Zell buying gold, although his reasoning is a supply issue with companies buying up each other rather than exploring so an expected slowdown in supply. My reason for buying is an expected end of the financial world as we know it which is more in line with Alan Greenspan, gold is money and it may hold its value better if people ever lose faith in paper dollars. Watched the "Big Short" over the weekend. Being right too early is the same as being wrong.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Heartening to hear Sam Zell buying gold, although his reasoning is a supply issue with companies buying up each other rather than exploring so an expected slowdown in supply. My reason for buying is an expected end of the financial world as we know it which is more in line with Alan Greenspan, gold is money and it may hold its value better if people ever lose faith in paper dollars. Watched the "Big Short" over the weekend. Being right too early is the same as being wrong.
    Yes I've pretty much never stopped holding Gold focus miners in my portfolio since I firat started invested my own funds in the market early 2000's ... so have had many years of being wrong recently but finally last year the interest has finally been starting to come back ..IMHO next several years will be very good ... holding CHN,IRC,EAR,WWI currently
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Also had a rough ride with gold, all I now have is EVN. Hopefully onward and upward from here.