sharetrader
Page 828 of 869 FirstFirst ... 328728778818824825826827828829830831832838 ... LastLast
Results 8,271 to 8,280 of 8687

Thread: Gold

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    There's nothing solid to back the likes of bitcoin etc, its basically an elaborate ponzi scheme, are those who bought in under US10K still holding?

You need in new money to exit, nothing wrong with gambling, but pretty much all it is. Crypto is getting pumped by the likes of Tesla's bold investment

Gold and Silver in particular, we know has many uses and having previously been the banking standard wont be forgotten when the new digital age hits the financial institutions and wider market, it just wont be the likes of Bitcoin doing it.

Once the Bitcoin fad fades out, Gold and Silver will still be around...

Make the money in Crypto while you can Crude, next big thing is clean energy and metals play an important part
    Shot buddy....
    I'm planning to short crypto next year into the millions...
    Might as well get the business done there's never been assets like this before....
    Fad or not I'm going to get this business done so I can rest up and raise a family....

Crypto will run its cycles but its here to stay for good...

What a time to be alive !!!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Eventually new technologies will come along and replace old systems... they will either discover a new resource that does multiples of what silver could do....or they will need much less of it...
    Or they will tow an asteroid back to Earth that makes silver worthless...
    Or new technologies like crypto could make silver redundant...
    Alchemy can produce gold from lead at great cost.

Some asteroids have precious metals at higher concentrations than here. By the time an asteroid can be harvested of its metal either in Space or by (safely) bringing it to Earth, I wonder what would be the expense per ounce?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Alchemy can produce gold from lead at great cost.

Some asteroids have precious metals at higher concentrations than here. By the time an asteroid can be harvested of its metal either in Space or by (safely) bringing it to Earth, I wonder what would be the expense per ounce?
    Just imagine the cost and the risks ...I would think we will just see higher and higher cost resources being mined on earth like we have seen last 50yrs and if the price falls too low the miners stop and projects go on C&M till the paper market traders push well above costs ... I know in Aus (2nd largest producer of Gold in the world if the AUD price falls and stays below $1600oz many projects would go on C&M)

I see real Bullion sales have been on fire of late while the paper prices have been forced down the demand increases... I heard Perth mint stopped taking orders recently.. funny MSM says weakness in PM yet the real numbers say otherwise

https://twitter.com/gloeschi/status/...474574850?s=21
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Just imagine the cost and the risks ...I would think we will just see higher and higher cost resources being mined on earth like we have seen last 50yrs and if the price falls too low the miners stop and projects go on C&M till the paper market traders push well above costs ... I know in Aus (2nd largest producer of Gold in the world if the AUD price falls and stays below $1600oz many projects would go on C&M)

I see real Bullion sales have been on fire of late while the paper prices have been forced down the demand increases... I heard Perth mint stopped taking orders recently.. funny MSM says weakness in PM yet the real numbers say otherwise

https://twitter.com/gloeschi/status/...474574850?s=21
    Whats C&M?

Crypto and Moon?
    LOL

Whats C&M?

Crypto and Moon?
    LOL
    C&M= Care and maintenance is a term used in the mining industry to describe processes and conditions on a closed minesite where there is potential to recommence operations at a later date....

BTC positives likely outcomes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8R9vz94uXU

BTC to ZERO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pnyBuSK3iQ
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

LOL jbmurc,
    Watching your crypto links is bad for ones portfolio...
    You have already kissed more than 10,000% return good bye ....
    Imagine what you could have done as an early adopter....
    I'm sure you will get to your dreams the long way...

LOL jbmurc,
    Watching your crypto links is bad for ones portfolio...
    You have already kissed more than 10,000% return good bye ....
    Imagine what you could have done as an early adopter....
    I'm sure you will get to your dreams the long way...
    yes in hindsight I should have taken the punt BTC $600 years ago ...but no way I would have put more than a couple K as a pure gamble ...anyone that put hard earned NZD into BTC has certainly done well but that doesn't mean the price is going continue to rise... as we see at present the price has free-falling from high 50k to low 40k is at present 44500 levels .. I wouldn't be surprised to see move pretty fast towards 10k levels

Not really sure where else to post this, but a link below to a (US centric) research letter on why we could be heading to a bull cycle on precious metals.

https://www.crescat.net/february-research-letter/
    Last edited by Ballr; 01-03-2021 at 09:19 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Ballr View Post
    Not really sure where else to post this, but a link below to a (US centric) research letter on why we could be heading to a bull cycle on precious metals.

https://www.crescat.net/february-research-letter/
    Very good reading ..I 100% agree with the research

Very interesting looking at my portfolio open and its looking likely to open GREEN ????? after GOLD got crushed friday night ...looks like trillions stimulus going be a major driver this week ..over month end smackdown thats very common these days to see strong move north .... GOLD 1800+ next few weeks ??

LOL jbmurc
    "I wouldn't be surprised"
    LOL