sharetrader
Page 835 of 871 FirstFirst ... 335735785825831832833834835836837838839845 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,350 of 8703

Thread: Gold

Why Frank Giustra is challenging Michael Saylor to a gold vs Bitcoin debate
    Mar 31, 2021
    Guest(s): Frank Giustra Co-founder, The Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership
    Frank Giustra, CEO of Fiore Group, has challenged Michael Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy, to a public debate on gold versus Bitcoin.
    Giustra told Kitco News that his intent is to help Saylor clarify some of the things he’s said publicly about gold and challenge Saylor’s thesis.
    “I am not a Bitcoin hater. I just think that [Saylor’s] thesis on gold and Bitcoin needs to be explored and I think I would love the opportunity to explore some of the statements that .

https://www.kitco.com/news/video/sho...arket-Analysis
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Yawn... what a waste of time that is...
    Frank who...

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Yawn... what a waste of time that is...
    Frank who...
    You mean Michael (druggie looking dude) Saylor... who's that guy
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

India's march gold imports surge 471% (yoy) to a record 160 tonnes– govt source

I hope bitcoin crashes just so I can see CC eat his own vomit, I mean words.......

Did you read about the bitcoin newbie who downloaded a fake branded app from the Apple store and lost all his bitcoin?

And he wasn’t the only one. Cleaned out with no recourse.

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post
    I hope bitcoin crashes just so I can see CC eat his own vomit, I mean words.......

Did you read about the bitcoin newbie who downloaded a fake branded app from the Apple store and lost all his bitcoin?

Yes many Crypto posts on twitter include scammers posting trying to con newbies out of their funds/crypto.. all pumping massive returns

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post

😆

Buddy...

I'm winning the asx stock picking competition with my 5 cryptos (unofficially) two years in a row!!!....
    And with my techniques I could win it 3 in a row 🏆✌ or more... why? Because not asset class can return like crypto does...

Has anyone won it twice in a row?...

Book it up...

Chin up Denpal,
    Make the most of these financial loopholes while it lasts...
    Let the good times roll...

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    ��

Buddy...

I'm winning the asx stock picking competition with my 5 cryptos (unofficially) two years in a row!!!....
    And with my techniques I could win it 3 in a row ��✌ or more... why? Because not asset class can return like crypto does...

Has anyone won it twice in a row?...

Book it up...

Chin up Denpal,
    Make the most of these financial loopholes while it lasts...
    Let the good times roll...
    Right I can't recall your 2020 ASX picks and don't see you in the latest COMP ...but as you are 100% focused on one sub-sector of the TECH sector not very diverse

you should remember

"When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognizing euphoria itself"

The picks are posting somewhere...
    I'm sitting in 1st place

https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/ro...k-ever-pulled/

Conclusion – The Greatest Trick ever Pulled
    Manipulating gold and silver prices by spoofing futures trades and cancelling them is one thing. Central bank intervention into physical gold markets to dampen the gold price is another. But perhaps the most far reaching yet unappreciated method of manipulation is sitting there in plain sight, and that is the very structure of the contemporary ‘gold’ and ‘silver’ markets where by trading in vast quantities of fractionally-backed synthetic gold and silver credit, be it in the form of vast quantities of that are ‘gold’ or ‘silver’ in name only, or in the form of gold and silver futures which haven’t the slightest connection with CME approved precious metals vaults and warehouses.

By siphoning off demand for real gold and silver and channeling it into unbacked or fractionally-backed credits and futures, the central banks and their bullion bank counterparts have done an amazing job in creating an entire market structure of futures and synthetics trading that is unconnected to the physical gold and silver markets. This structure siphons off demand away from the physical precious metals markets, and in doing so, creates a system of price discovery which is nothing to do with physical gold and silver supply and demand.

Apart from fractional-reserve banking, precious metals market structure is perhaps one of the biggest cons on the planet. So next time you think of precious metals manipulation, remember that in addition to spoofing and secretive central bank gold loans, the entire structure of the precious metals markets is unfortunately one big manipulation hiding in plain sight.