sharetrader
Page 27 of 871 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127527 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold

Banned

Hey JB,
    Just watching a TA guy on CNBC says gold weakness is on the cards and is going to retest lows, around $1045. I can taste that red wine already.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Hey JB,
    Just watching a TA guy on CNBC says gold weakness is on the cards and is going to retest lows, around $1045. I can taste that red wine already.
    LOL it a long way yet where not even half-way I see you've been on HC Skol getting more friends on Gold

As for holding it personal I wouldn't hold gold bullion not that I don't like it just silver bullion is so much better and has such a bigger future

there are more patents registered worldwide each year for new uses of silver than for all other metals combined

Silver is the future metal man-kind will need more an more of yet it's going the first major metal element to be total used up land based reserves
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Yea but who do you sell it to when you want to get rid of it?

Quote Originally Posted by ENP View Post
    Yea but who do you sell it to when you want to get rid of it?
    I've only sold a 1kg an some smaller amounts on trade-me got the going rate at the time as Trade-me is NZ current free market place for Bullion you should check it out

As for larger sales most of the major sellers also buy of course not expect to get much better than spot price to 10% below it all depend on demand I'm believe the demand esp in silver will make it easy to sell many years into the future as worldwide demand outstrips production by round 200moz per ann.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Hey JB,
    An i guess the same guys where saying the DOW was going to have no major corrections in the short term-- DOW down 1.9% S&P500 down 2.34% GOLD-Up $1167oz gold in AUD up even more...........LOL looking forward to drinking your bootle of Meot

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    An i guess the same guys where saying the DOW was going to have no major corrections in the short term-- DOW down 1.9% S&P500 down 2.34% GOLD-Up $1167oz gold in AUD up even more...........LOL looking forward to drinking your bootle of Meot
    Would be a good time for NAV to pull some more news out of the bag, dont ya think JB :P

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Would be a good time for NAV to pull some more news out of the bag, dont ya think JB :P
    yeah for sure wouldn't be surprised if we had some soon

What other ways are there to prodtect against inflation/hyper inflation/weakening dollar other than gold/silver?

I can't exactly put barrells of oil or tanks of natural gas under my bed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Keep on hoping. Gold's going up (at the moment) but NAV's going down. Phaedra was onto it.
    An increasing amount of punters chasing a finite amount of gold.
    Last edited by Skol; 28-04-2010 at 05:32 PM.

Keep on hoping. Gold's going up (at the moment) but NAV's going down. Phaedra was onto it.
    An increasing amount of punters chasing a finite amount of gold.
    Ok there Mr.Airplane man, now off you go and continue your playground battles with Tricha :P