sharetrader
Page 306 of 871 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406806 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 8703

Thread: Gold

Guru

You could have a look at kitco in the usa-canada--they will insure and ship---I originally bought from New Zealand Mint,but I hear they have gotten a bit silly with their prices---ofcourse there is always Trade me--by watching what gold coins sell for,you can get an idea which is better between them and kitco

Skol - "Not Bullion Buyer, it's been in the news for all the wrong reasons".

skid - "You could have a look at kitco in the usa-canada--they will insure and ship---I originally bought from New Zealand Mint,but I hear they have gotten a bit silly with their prices---ofcourse there is always Trade me--by watching what gold coins sell for,you can get an idea which is better between them and kitco "

Thanks guys I will have a look into it.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    So how much are you down overnite? NZ$11,500+?

Glad I don't own silver or gold, ^HUI down 7%, wait for the gold/silver stock massacre later today. Glad I'm in cash. Who said gold stocks are cheap? LOL

Didn't have to wait long at all, the PM scene could get real ugly from here, a double top, the party's over.
    So Gold's run is over going to be next to worthless SKOL LOL..think you need to wake up if you think GOLD's going back to sub $1000 without some major interest rate increases etc ......maybe you need to look back an see what the gold price did during 2008-09 big sell-off followed by a big move north.

In the mean time USD Gold is $1733 AUD $1773 which if you go back to the start of this thread is really a great price for all involved...esp if you a low cost producer
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by moggie View Post
    Skol - "Not Bullion Buyer, it's been in the news for all the wrong reasons".

skid - "You could have a look at kitco in the usa-canada--they will insure and ship---I originally bought from New Zealand Mint,but I hear they have gotten a bit silly with their prices---ofcourse there is always Trade me--by watching what gold coins sell for,you can get an idea which is better between them and kitco "

Thanks guys I will have a look into it.
    For where to buy yes your've got the trademe sella personal I would go to the likes of- http://www.regal.co.nz/bullion.php or http://www.buy-silver-gold-bullion.com/ both these guys will give you the best deals every day there is many round worth looking into I've brought over 500oz of silver just off Trademe 40-50 different buys without one problem..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Worth a watch a good run down on the history behind the current US federal reserve money system -an the pull away from honest money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my9-yMnaXoM

Legend

Gold still dropping this morning, has dropped over 10% for the week, but silver has dropped a lot more, suggesting it is not held enough by strong hands, who would not have sold into this at such a rate.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article30596.html

Just as well most gold miners have used a conservative gold price in their calculations, but I'm not expecting the HUI to keep trending up at this stage. Cash is king?

This just in, on main trends from Adam Hewison. All are (short and intermediate) downward trends. Even oil.. Skol is going to be right this week.

http://club.ino.com/trading/2011/09/so-whats-ahead/
    Last edited by elZorro; 24-09-2011 at 07:24 AM.

Banned

Yep, it's a 1980 redux, silver down 25% overnite, and a real horror story for PM speculators once they wake up.
    Last edited by Skol; 24-09-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Guru

It was 18% but theres no getting away from the fact shes a pretty volatile market out there--Right now everyone is scared and going back to those old habit patterns of taking refuge in $us-Time will tell whether this is still a safe option.

EWT student

Possible this is an EWT 'flat' correction.
    If this completes then $USD2000+ is achieveable
    Depends on your optimism/pessimism.
    Unsure as yet so I have not bet the farm on this one.
    A watching brief.
    V.
    Tomorrow's trades will prove me wise or otherwise

Banned

What will happen when the ETF's start dumping hundreds of tons of gold and silver next week?

Bet it's a scary weekend for Theresa Gattung.
    Last edited by Skol; 25-09-2011 at 04:51 PM.