sharetrader
Page 34 of 874 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134534 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold

Banned

I've got a little more time now so I can expand on conspiracy theory #7. This is apparently scalar technology and not only weather weaponry but is used by the UN to punish countries that don't act in accordance with UN instructions.
    Icelands volcano was ordered to erupt because it wouldn't pay after the Icelandic bank meltdown.
    Japan got some typhoons and earthquakes because the Toyota family won't part with their shares and give it to the banks.
    China got a few earthquakes because they won't go along with the sanctions on Iran.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    I love a good conspiracy story
    What's your theory on manipulation and government interference?

Banned

Any herd looks for a leader. One of the best examples of herd behaviour was the Nazi movement, and so the goldbugs search for their fuhrer.

Names like Doug Casey, Kitco, Mark Lundeen, Paul Mylchreest, Jeff (silver will be $1000 an oz) Nielson, James Turk keep popping up.

They, like Adolf Hitler, look for their scapegoats why gold isn't exploding. The IMF, Federal Reserve,Glenn Stevens, Ben Bernanke et al.

They're looking for the leader to get them to the US$10,000+ promised land.
    Uncanny do you think?
    Last edited by Skol; 06-05-2010 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    What's your theory on manipulation and government interference?
    Well Silver has been known to be manipulated in the past, so its pretty safe to assume gold has been/is as well.

Govt interference, well why is the US printing money if it's got all that gold in fort knox???

I mean the US Govt owes China $800b i think from memory, thats without the interest either

Cant see Silver getting over $US25/oz or Gold over $US1250/oz this year, but i do think they will both test it, before a retrace
    Last edited by shasta; 06-05-2010 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Add in $US

Any herd looks for a leader. One of the best examples of herd behaviour was the Nazi movement, and so the goldbugs search for their fuhrer.
    Names like Doug Casey, Kitco, Mark Lundeen, Paul Mylchreest, Jeff (silver will be $1000 an oz) Nielson, James Turk keep popping up.
    They, like Adolf Hitler, look for their scapegoats. The IMF, Federal Reserve,Glenn Stevens, Ben Bernanke et al.
    They're looking for the leader to get them to the US$10,000+ promised land.
    Uncanny do you think?

What herd??? I don't know anyone that owns any decent amounts of gold bullion(an I'd say most here would be the same) ---the only bubble I see is the massive debt bubble Thats only getting larger -greece is only the tip of the ice berg---high Inflation is coming the powers that be want it they need it --Gold/silver are a great hedge against the devaluation of the tenders of exhange.....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    What herd??? I don't know anyone that owns any decent amounts of gold bullion(an I'd say most here would be the same) ---the only bubble I see is the massive debt bubble Thats only getting larger -greece is only the tip of the ice berg---high Inflation is coming the powers that be want it they need it --Gold/silver are a great hedge against the devaluation of the tenders of exhange.....
    Whose next after Greece, Portugal then Spain?

I see tonight on the news the GBP is .48 & the Euro .56 - crazy when you relate them back to these historic averages!

Banned

I've had strict advice from JB not to buy USD. Bad advice indeed, because the USD has strenghtened against almost every other currency as the flight to safety takes place.
    The NZD is up because of employment figures and looming interest rate increases.
    Hold on!
    Isn't the flight to safety supposed to be gold?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Well Silver has been known to be manipulated in the past
    Correct, the Hunt Bros attempted to corner the market in 1980 driving the silver price through the roof. When the inevitable crash occurred the Hunts lost 1 billion (1980 dollars) and filed for bankruptcy.

Banned

Conspiracy theory #8.

During WW2 a vast treasure of Japanese gold that had been looted from Asian countries was found by US troops in the Phillipines. It was hidden over 175 sites and amounted to 300,000 tons of gold. (Never mind that only 161,000 tons has been mined in history). This gold has been used by the US & Western intelligence agencies manipulate the markets, overthrow governments and fill the coffers of the administrators, to use the goldbugs favourite word, the 'cabal'.

Every President since Harry Truman has been aware of this along with the major banks, and a group of powerful and superrich European families who actually control the Federal Reserve and don't have the best interests of the USA at heart. The secret organisation administrating this fortune is known as 'The Enterprise'.
    Last edited by Skol; 06-05-2010 at 09:29 PM.

Conspiracy theory #8.

Every President since Harry Truman has been aware of this along with the major banks, and a group of powerful and superrich European families who actually control the Federal Reserve and don't have the best interests of the USA at heart. The secret organisation administrating this fortune is known as 'The Enterprise'.
    Are they like the Illuminati of gold?