sharetrader
Page 349 of 871 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449849 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 8705

Thread: Gold

well how will the ASX goldies go today Gold 1722oz USD 1622oz AUD some great profits out there from many producers
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    well how will the ASX goldies go today Gold 1722oz USD 1622oz AUD some great profits out there from many producers
    If the XGD's anything to go by, not too good.

Lower highs and lower lows since April last year.

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post
    skol, surprised that you don't know what's happening in fascist america. It will only get worse, and the sheeple will remain in denial even when they are castrated without anaesthetic. Just like smart Jews fleeing fascist Germany in the late-30's, there is a growing wave of clued up americans renouncing their citizenship and becoming exiles in friendlier places. I've heard quite a few are giving up their american passports for CHINESE PASSPORTS. That's how bad it is..............going freely from "the land of the free home of the brave" to a communist dictatorship.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/23...t-Martial-Law-

Americans seem ready to forfeit their most basic civil liberty -- actually, all their civil liberties -- without a whimper.

By a vote of 93-7 the Senate this month approved a military appropriations bill empowering the government to designate any U.S. citizen within the country as a terrorist and to have the military hold him indefinitely without trial and without the right to habeas corpus, the right to be brought before a court for a judgment on the legality of one's imprisonment.

In effect the legislation is a declaration of martial law throughout the country....
    NDAA 1540... Scary stuff

signed into law by Obama on 31Dec.... Obama a guy who has been (unbelievably) given the Nobel Peace prize and also was a constitutional law professor who held the constitution in the 'highest regard'....Just repealed the sixth amendment of the constitution in one stroke of the pen, nice going...

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    NDAA 1540... Scary stuff

signed into law by Obama on 31Dec.... Obama a guy who has been (unbelievably) given the Nobel Peace prize and also was a constitutional law professor who held the constitution in the 'highest regard'....Just repealed the sixth amendment of the constitution in one stroke of the pen, nice going...

yes Hitler was "time man of the year" ,,,,Obama is leading the charge to be yet another top fascist leader ..watch him force another war with IRAN after the election's over with, also watch for another false flag event like 9/11 early this year too get public support behind an attack of Iran an a vote for Obama move to attack terrorists in IRAN bahbah......
    Last edited by JBmurc; 27-01-2012 at 12:25 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    yes Hitler was "time man of the year" ,,,,Obama is leading the charge to be yet another top fascist leader ..watch him force another war with IRAN after the election's over with, also watch for another false flag event like 9/11 early this year too get public support behind an attack of Iran an a vote for Obama move to attack terrorists in IRAN bahbah......
    You been having a liquid lunch? Attack on Iran. LOL

The only reason they'll be attacked is they do something dumb, the Iranian warmongers and holocaust deniers haven't got the balls.

Sometimes I wonder where you get all this stuff from, probably the weird stuff that goldbugs read.

Legend

This should add some more conspiracy theories to the plot: How about that Iran hey?

http://www.infowars.com/india-to-pay...r-iranian-oil/

We've been trying to tell you Skol, oil and gold are fairly well linked.

Banned

Yeah I've seen all that rubbish EZ, it's an Israeli website that trots out the latest rumours.

Maybe it's true, maybe the Indians are smart enough to realise that gold is grossly overpriced and they're dumping it for oil.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    I've been having a debate on another thread with JBMurc on gold.
    Personally I think it's going to be a fizzer and we've seen the highs for the next few years.
    I reckon the stockmarkets could do well for a while and when the gold bugs, most of whom are new at the game realise what they're missing out on will jump ship and cash in their yellow metal.

Opportunity cost, insurance and safekeeping make it a risky investment and in the event of a real crisis you probably couldn't sell it, divide it into smaller pieces or eat it.

Warren Buffet agrees with me and reckons it's a waste of time. The rationale for gold bugs bullishness is the coming implosion of the $US they say.

The USA virtually paid for World War 2, Berlin Airlift and the Cold War for another 50 years all done with debt, like the stimulus.

The early '80's saw a revival of gold for a short period with investment experts imploring punters to buy gold to avoid the coming meltdown but it ended in tears.
    This is the first post on the gold thread in dec 2009--price of gold dec 2009-- $1097US per once

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    You been having a liquid lunch? Attack on Iran. LOL

The only reason they'll be attacked is they do something dumb, the Iranian warmongers and holocaust deniers haven't got the balls.

Sometimes I wonder where you get all this stuff from, probably the weird stuff that goldbugs read.
    what you don't think they will attack Iran like they did Iraq on weapons of mass destruction ---Nuclear??

Fact is the US have had a major issue with Iran since they got rid of the US puppet in power decades ago an decided Iranian oil was for the Iranian people the Big US Oil corps don't like this i.e why Libya , Iraq now have different heads of state (remember the head of the states is sponsored by major corps)

One day your bubble will burst an you might see that everything isn't just black n white Skol......

yes Elzorro not only china/india but I understand japan is also buying Iranian oil in other currencies than the USD

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    This is the first post on the gold thread in dec 2009--price of gold dec 2009-- $1097US per once
    Yeah, up 56% in 2 years, a very clear signal it's grossly overpriced.

Hope you read my post above, #3502.