sharetrader
Page 354 of 872 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454854 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 8712

Thread: Gold

Good morning, all, the only prediction that I will make today is that Skol will soon be using the "Parabolic" word......again
    Last edited by airedale; 03-02-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    Good morning, all, the only prediction that I will make today is that Skol will soon be using the "Parabolic" word......again
    No, not that word, I'm expecting someone soon to use another buzzword that was published by the Bank of Montreal a couple of days before silver crashed last year.

'New paradigm'.

When you hear those words, it's the death knell.
    Last edited by Skol; 03-02-2012 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    No, not that word, I'm expecting someone soon to use another buzzword that was published by the Bank of Montreal a couple of days before silver crashed last year.

'New paradigm'.

When you hear those words, it's the death knell.
    lol.

.................. aaaaaah Yup.

Chart looks OK though
    Note the divergence prier to the recent up swing
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png g.png (19.0 KB, 1 views)
    Last edited by STRAT; 03-02-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Guru

Is anyone else getting the gut feeling that the $US as the default currency for gold and oil is like a leaky dam?
    How long before even the mighty US military cant stop countries from abandoning the dollar and trading in other currencies-or gold for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Is anyone else getting the gut feeling that the $US as the default currency for gold and oil is like a leaky dam?
    How long before even the mighty US military cant stop countries from abandoning the dollar and trading in other currencies-or gold for that matter.
    Nope

Damn it, need 10 characters to post

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post

LOL.

You're saying that the US military is engaged in operations to prevent the world using other currencies.

I've heard lots of wacko conspiracy theories from the goldbugs but that's one of dumbest.

I always thought one the best though was when DSK was arrested in the USA ostensibly to gag him because he was gonna spill the beans on gold manipulation.
    Hahaha
    Keep them coming guys, I should write a book about it.
    Last edited by Skol; 03-02-2012 at 11:54 AM.

LOL.

You're saying that the US military is engaged in operations to prevent the world using other currencies.

I've heard lots of wacko conspiracy theories from the goldbugs but that's one of dumbest.

I always thought one the best though was when DSK was arrested in the USA ostensibly to gag him because he was gonna spill the beans on gold manipulation.
    Hahaha
    Maybe you could write a book about Gold. It would be a very interesting read.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hal View Post
    Maybe you could write a book about Gold. It would be a very interesting read.
    Yeah, a very big chapter on the endless loony conspiracy theories, that goldbugs won't admit they're wrong even when proven wrong like the DSK gold manipulation nonsense.

DSK'a been out of jail for months and no one's been fingered for manipulation.

It's amazing how gullible people are.

I've had dinner with 2 people in the last 3 days with tales of woe. One lost the lot in angora goats and the other committed $50,000 after a cold call from a broker. The deal went pear-shaped and now can't get his money until 2020.
    Last edited by Skol; 03-02-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Legend

Yeah, a very big chapter on the endless loony conspiracy theories, that goldbugs won't admit they're wrong even when proven wrong like the DSK gold manipulation nonsense.

DSK'a been out of jail for months and no one's been fingered for manipulation.

It's amazing how gullible people are.

I've had dinner with 2 people in the last 3 days with tales of woe. One lost the lot in angora goats and the other committed $50,000 after a cold call from a broker. The deal went pear-shaped and now can't get his money until 2020.
    Surely Skol, the last two cases are worse than buying gold or gold shares? Money locked up for 8 years, or a complete loss? This book you're going to write - by the time it's finished we might be in a new paradigm, maybe gold will have "taken over" fiat currencies, or the bubble might have burst. I reckon we'll still be in big trouble, thinking about how much the economies of the world need to back off, to match the higher cost of oil or energy. If that's right, gold will be up there too. You need to hope for some new, cheaper energy sources.

LOL.

Hahaha
    Maybe you need to watch RT News for a change.........The US has benefited from free money for far too long by way of petrodollars. In reality they are a bankrupt country, oh sorry, the "land of the free and brave??" give me a break, more like an Orwellian prison farm run by white collar criminals. I heard savvy US citizens are renouncing their citizenship and getting COMMUNIST CHINESE passports...........I guess cronyist communism is better than criminal fascism?