sharetrader
Page 360 of 871 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460860 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 8708

Thread: Gold

Banned

I have grave doubts about the gold:oil ratio, however, Incredible Charts say if it gets to 20 - SELL gold

So if oil falls to $88 then gold is a sell at current prices, right?

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post

Its all pumped money into a puppet market meaning, your so called S&P500 is a fabricated painted chart which is like believing in the pink fairy with magic wands.
    Hi Drilly
    Be that as it may. Its still a very real painting. Ask anyone who has profited from Stocks over the last few years.

If I was forced to choose one or the other for the next year in advance. Id take stocks over gold without hesitation.

Oil and Gold.
    The picture says it all really but if these two were stock charts Id be thinkin about buying Oil. The other Id be less keen on. What is clear is they dont go hand in hand.
    Last edited by STRAT; 28-02-2012 at 10:23 AM.

Banned

Argue the fact all you want Skol, makes no difference.

Along with the presidential election its all part of the Greatest Show on earth.

Its all pumped money into a puppet market meaning, your so called S&P500 is a fabricated painted chart which is like believing in the pink fairy with magic wands.

I will give you a couple months or so before I accept your apology :P
    Doubt I'll need to apologise, the DOW and S&P500 are way ahead, despite the gold psychics predicting a mega-crash, hyperinflation and all the other crap we've been hearing for years.

I wonder when the last dollar will be in and gold starts heading south, because without more 'investors', the party's over, like a giant Madoff scheme.

I love conspiracy theories.

Who's 'painting' and 'fabricating' the S&P500 chart?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10788422
    Last edited by Skol; 28-02-2012 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Doubt I'll need to apologise, the DOW and S&P500 are way ahead, despite the gold psychics predicting a mega-crash, hyperinflation and all the other crap we've been hearing for years.

Skol, in the short term you will continue to convince yourself that you feel right and continue to do so, but what I am saying is that you, like many others, have a bag over your head put there by somebody other than you, which you cant see.

Also known as (aka) Carrot in front of the donkey, hee haw :P

Or, here's a pic of you and the other's staring into the abyss once the blind fold comes off...LOL BAHHHH or this, Up We Go Folks or the system even, Dont Panic Follow Us

Anyway, each to their own ~!
    Last edited by drillfix; 28-02-2012 at 04:59 PM.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Legend

The blind leading the blind. I wish I could draw like that..

It all reminds me of some lines in the old Ray Stevens song, Everything is Beautiful. "There is none so blind as he who will not see. We must not close our minds; we must let our thoughts be free."
    I'm not so sure about the rest of the lyrics however..

Banned

Skol, in the short term you will continue to convince yourself that you feel right and continue to do so, but what I am saying is that you, like many others, have a bag over your head put there by somebody other than you, which you cant see.
    Just done a check, my play money, which is shares I trade a bit are up 7% for this month, so yeah, I feel right, but you didn't answer the question.

Who's 'painting' the S&P500?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    The blind leading the blind. I wish I could draw like that..

I'm not so sure about the rest of the lyrics however..
    Here's one for you and the rest of the goldbugs EZ.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry4iwzS4Na0

I'll pretend my ship's not sinking, I'm the king of wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Just done a check, my play money, which is shares I trade a bit are up 7% for this month, so yeah, I feel right, but you didn't answer the question.

Who's 'painting' the S&P500?

Good that you feel right Skol, but I thought you would have guess the who part as there is no Who, but more rather, What.

What has painted the much of the US chats is the QE, given to banks, who dont give the money to business as they have not done a great deal with it, except their books look great, but they invest it in the markets, as why wouldn't they? after all its not their money right so what would they care if there was a crash, decline or whatever.

You see, had they not been given any QE funds, they would not dare to risk their won money hence the chart would appear very different of what "you and everybody else see's"!
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Banned

Well if you provide some proof instead of trotting out another conspiracy theory you might have some credibility.

Like when gold declines, it's never, ever the goldbugs fault, it's always someone elses fault, normally the 'shorters', but also Bernanke, the Fed etc. etc. I see it all the time at work, something goes awry and everyone dives for cover and blames someone else.

I've got a huge list here of gold 'experts' prediciting the POG, also predicting economic hell, hyperinflation, an economic 'sudden stop', and a load of other codswallop as well.

So far, not a SINGLE ONE of them have correctly predicted the price of gold.
    Last edited by Skol; 28-02-2012 at 06:52 PM.