sharetrader
Page 364 of 871 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464864 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 8706

Thread: Gold

Banned

Looks to me like its the final nail in the coffin of the gold/silver bull market.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Looks to me like its the final nail in the coffin of the gold/silver bull market.

gee never heard you say that before ....like back over 2yrs ago
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    If your'd brought mill of OGC back in 20-30c not all that long ago your'd have a NICE profit -no air-line would get close to a 1500%+ return
    As for NAV keep it on your watchlist when it's 50c+ I'll be drinking your champagne Skol LOL
    Here's something for you JB from 23/5/10. NAV now .016c

Here's something for you JB from 23/5/10. NAV now .016c
    yes don't forget GRM that burnt me much more least I made a tidy profit on NAV ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Looks like this is 'it'.

The slope could be very slippery indeed, in 1980 there was no computer trading, CFD's, or ETF's.

Legend

Looks like this is 'it'.

The slope could be very slippery indeed, in 1980 there was no computer trading, CFD's, or ETF's.
    Maybe, if oil follows down, it's not at the moment. The US$ hasn't gone sky-high either. This could be your last chance to buy gold at a great price Skol..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Maybe, if oil follows down, it's not at the moment. The US$ hasn't gone sky-high either. This could be your last chance to buy gold at a great price Skol..
    Gold is in freefall EZ, I think we can say with great certainty that the bubble's burst, might be the time to exit OGC and anything else gold you own before the rot really sets in.

well I'm glad my two gold investments are both very cheap one with a low cost to produce 500-600oz USD the other with very low value to resource $15-16per oz

Lol. You fellas sure know how to whip up a storm in a teacup.

Gold in US dollars peaked August last year and has been in a decending trading ( down trend ) range since. Freefall could be considered a bit of an exaggeration. A drop to $1550 may be cause for alarm. Maybe, and thats a ways off yet.

In real money its been going sideways for a year and a half now. Whats the fuss about?

Looks like gold bars under the bed are about as safe and profitable as Aussie dollars under the bed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png g.png (17.6 KB, 2 views)
    Last edited by STRAT; 15-03-2012 at 01:58 PM.

Gold is in freefall EZ, I think we can say with great certainty that the bubble's burst, might be the time to exit OGC and anything else gold you own before the rot really sets in.
    Shows over Goldies! ASX gold ETF live chart:

oh..wait