sharetrader
Page 369 of 871 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469869 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 8708

Thread: Gold

Quote Originally Posted by bung5 View Post
    probably about $100 an ounce on its practical uses :P ( at best)
    LOL you should go short the hell out of gold if you think it's worth only that much ....for one thing all known gold production outside human slaves would stop...Bernake says it's a relic yet even though the US holds the most doesn't sell any ??? and while the their debts are out of control...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

hahaha what I think its worth and what people will pay are completely different things :P . Just like the tulip market in the 1600's

Who knows maybe one day enough people will think the same . Either way I'm not one to guess

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania)
    Last edited by bung5; 29-03-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bung5 View Post
    hahaha what I think its worth and what people will pay are completely different things :P . Just like the tulip market in the 1600's

Who knows maybe one day enough people will think the same . Either way I'm not one to guess

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania)
    Wish I could grow Gold like tulips or fiat money(credit card etc) sadly it's extremely rare aka. why grades are dropping 1.8 grams per ton of ore ....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Even boring old cash has done better than gold or silver for the last 6 months and shares have pummelled the goldbugs, who've been forecasting the end of economic time as we revert to gold and silver coins and a barter economy LOL.

Tulips would be a much better deal.

I see the BRICS nations looking at setting up a new Reserve bank to rival the likes of the FED,,,I'd say also setting up alternative to SWIFT for countries dealing with the BRICS ...
    Also see China-Aussie doing a bi-trade deal using their own currencies not the USD

USD not look good ....time to buy some more SKOL

Banned

USD index looks OK to me, been moving up since May last year.

Bad news for PM, Jon Nadler says the prognosis isn't good.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    USD index looks OK to me, been moving up since May last year.

Bad news for PM, Jon Nadler says the prognosis isn't good.
    As Jon Nadler prognosis are mostly always wrong ..I won't be losing any sleep

...let me know when he changes his tune then I'll listen...when he's bullish gold I'll be selling my PGM shares

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    As Jon Nadler prognosis are mostly always wrong ..I won't be losing any sleep

...let me know when he changes his tune then I'll listen...when he's bullish gold I'll be selling my PGM shares
    PGM?

I've just had a look at that, another NAV, it's headed for oblivion, but definitely in keeping with your policy of holding your silver all the way to the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    PGM?

I've just had a look at that, another NAV, it's headed for oblivion, but definitely in keeping with your policy of holding your silver all the way to the bottom
    not PGM my PM shares--precious metal--CVR,PXG

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    not PGM my PM shares--precious metal--CVR,PXG
    They look just as bad.