sharetrader
Page 422 of 871 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432472522 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 8708

Thread: Gold

Guru

Those would probably be put in the ''fatalistic'' category,and some have some good points.
    We have gotten so used to the world as it is today,that many of us cant imagine anything different.
    Perhaps a history lesson is in order-at any rate it doesnt hurt to exercise the mind a bit.
    http://www.truthdig.com/chris_hedges
    Pultzer prize winner and war correspondent--conspiracy theorist? or reality check

Guru

Republicans considering returning to the gold standard?
    I first thought this was some outsider 2 bit news source, but when I googled, it was all over the search page.
    Probably still a long shot but its being talked about.

Banned

All they're going to do is talk about it, there will be no return to the gold standard, it's all been done before.

No politician would dare, in case it all went wrong and he became the most despised President in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    looks like a double top for the XGD.
    Here are more chartists views on gold and the S&P500, which one is it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~ * ~ De Peones a Reinas ~ * ~

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    All they're going to do is talk about it, there will be no return to the gold standard, it's all been done before.

No politician would dare, in case it all went wrong and he became the most despised President in history.
    I agree--frankly im amazed that they even brought it up as republicans are particularly keen on big business[interests]and lots of credit is necessary to keep those hungry wolves fed[ie-growth addiction][usually at the expense of the ordinary taxpayer] strange things happen in campaigns

Legend

As gold goes through a small expected correction on its way back up (that's right isn't it Skol?), this article is not a bad summary.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/mone...n-NZ-investors

Banned

Looks to me like that article was written by a couple of goldbugs. Glad I haven't got any of my cash in gold or silver atm, could head way south.

Guru

Trying to second guess gold,or the market in general until after the election is like walking around blindfolded

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Trying to second guess gold,or the market in general until after the election is like walking around blindfolded
    Not quite Skid, look at the correlation of US$gold against the money supply.

http://www.ino.com/blog/2012/10/what...-january-2014/

This means that there's a good chance that by January 2014, Gold will have trended to about US$2300 an ounce. Give or take a few hundred dollars.

Legend