sharetrader
Page 591 of 874 FirstFirst ... 91491541581587588589590591592593594595601641691 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 8733

Thread: Gold

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    I seem to remember your biggest criticism of gold was its parabolic rise -now your talking historical lows.
    So are you actually capable of recommending to buy in at that time?--and what was that you were saying about a grain of salt
    I am talking historic lows in NCM and the XGD, both are very, very close, the lowest in 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    I would take this information with a grain of salt the same as I would anything Daytr says, who enjoys talking his books. I can't find anything about Soros buying except on goldbug sites.

If NCM continues its implosion we could see some historic lows soon.
    Yes and tech shares have been booming 2000 dot com crash all over again 2014 with gold companies like they were back then at there lows
    Along with many out of favour resource stocks ----- 1200-1300 gold the new 200-300oz bottom next Gold Bull 2800-3000oz 2016-2018 ?
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes and tech shares have been booming 2000 dot com crash all over again 2014 with gold companies like they were back then at there lows
    Along with many out of favour resource stocks ----- 1200-1300 gold the new 200-300oz bottom next Gold Bull 2800-3000oz 2016-2018 ?
    Wishful thinking. I'm winning the Big Wednesday btw. lol

The oil plunge continues, oil and gold are fairly correlated, so I'm certain gold will continue its way south.

SPDR GoldTrust down 1.2 tonnes.
    Last edited by Skol; 19-11-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Banned

SPDR Gold Trust down another tonne yesterday. From a peak of about 1450 tonnes it's now 863 tonnes.

Guru

I am talking historic lows in NCM and the XGD, both are very, very close, the lowest in 10 years.
    My mistake..

Banned

Bernanke says the Funds rate can remain near zero 'well after' unemployment rate hits 6.5%.

Not what goldbugs want to hear, they're looking for Weimar Republic-style hyperinflation that was never gonna happen.

Bernanke says the Funds rate can remain near zero 'well after' unemployment rate hits 6.5%.

Not what goldbugs want to hear, they're looking for Weimar Republic-style hyperinflation that was never gonna happen.
    Ja mein Höchstes Wesen.
    Ich werde nie anderer Meinung als Sie wieder.
    Wenn die Revolution kommt werden sie der erste, der auf.
    Zieg .......

In spite of Bernanke's speech today, Gold is holding well, just above 1275USD.

Top 16 Gold ETFs are now a mixed bag with some that were previously selling now buying:
    http://etfdb.com/type/commodity/prec...tals/gold-etf/

Interestingly, there has for a while been more demand for Silver ETFs than for Gold. Here's one of the better performing ETFs:
    http://seekingalpha.com/symbol/zsl

...and so as Gold and Silver prices get support associated with an increase in demand (assuming normal demand/supply price theory economics still holds!) any diggers mining both should lift well. Anyway, that's my theory and I'm trading to it.

BC
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Banned

[QUOTE=stevo1;443095]Ja mein Höchstes Wesen.
    Ich werde nie anderer Meinung als Sie wieder.
    Wenn die Revolution kommt werden sie der erste, der auf.
    Zieg .......[/QUOTE

痴人说梦

Do you know many physical holders who are selling now? The opposite seems to be the case (especially in China and to a lesser extent India). The way I figure it, most of the PoG price pressures are due to paper trading -- and much of this paper 'Gold' and 'Silver' have no undisputed real physical metal backing.

Paper and digit worshipers may be having a ball while physical holders (including shareholders in miners with bullion) sit wondering at this madness, but as with most drug-fuelled partying, it won't last because it's not enduring, whereas physical metals are.

Once the erosion of trust gets to critical mass, watch the hangover and panic begin.

Buy gold...and I don't mean ETF derivatives.

BC
    Last edited by Bobcat.; 20-11-2013 at 04:12 PM.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.