sharetrader
Page 625 of 871 FirstFirst ... 125525575615621622623624625626627628629635675725 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 8708

Thread: Gold

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Usual stuff - scare the punters then offer them your services:

"Critical point: Buy the physical gold and silver you think you'll need for the future NOW.

One of the best places I know has among the lowest premiums available in the industry, and also offers several international storage locations in case things get bad in your home country. This breakthrough program is as liquid as GLD and offers greater safety than storing bullion at home. Click here to find out more."

That's 5 minutes I'll never get back...
    Yeah ok not a best every title or article but geez anyone thats going rush out and start throwing money at anyone off the net just because they state they have a great service etc shouldn't be investing money..also where talking about Gold/silver not some great share picking program BS anyone with and sense would like 99.9% of PM investor buy at your local bullion store or Trademe etc
    So what your saying is that if anyone that has a bullish view on any investment and dear puts a bullish article on the net SHOULDN,T EVER BE ASO SELLING THAT ITEM...because straight away they are trying to fleece you LOL ...oh no this evil man talked me into buying Gold/silver bullion man even though it's never been worthless I could lose out ....right ?

so

Pebble Project in Alaska. Anglo American (AAUKY) spent $540 million on one of the biggest copper/gold discoveries ever, but recently announced that it will walk away from it. The company said it wants to focus on lower-risk projects and is undoubtedly tired of putting up with ongoing environmental scares and regulatory delays.

Fruta del Norte in Ecuador. Kinross Gold (KGC) bought Aurelian shortly after what many called the discovery of the decade, but the politicos demanded such a big slice of the pie that Kinross stopped developing the project.

New Prosperity Mine in British Columbia. Taseko Mines (TGB) has been relentlessly challenged by environmental activists at the world's tenth-largest undeveloped gold/copper deposit and pushed politicians to continually delay permitting.

Pascua-Lama in Argentina & Chile. This giant deposit has been postponed for several years, largely due to environmental issues and unmet regulatory requirements. Some analysts think it may never enter production.

Navidad in Argentina. Pan American Silver (PAAS) was forced to admit that the Navidad silver deposit—one of the world's biggest silver-primary deposits—was "uneconomic at any reasonable estimate of long-term silver prices" when the local governor announced he wanted "greater state ownership" and increased royalties from 3% to 8%.

Minas Conga in Peru. Newmont's (NEM) multibillion-dollar project was put on the back burner last year when the government gave the company two years to develop a way to guarantee water supplies for residents of the Cajamarca region.

this is all lies then ?

p.s -Don't rush out and buy PM they are at record lows to average production costs
    Last edited by JBmurc; 12-01-2014 at 10:21 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    "higher' than what?

a) higher each month than its corresponding month of 2013? That's not going to happen (it was 1665USD on Jan 30, 2012)
    b) higher at year end? Probably - but getting that information now is next to useless
    c) higher on average for the year? Possibly - but again that is useless information now.

Emotive language with little commitment.

If the headline was "Long-term bullish run on gold has again kicked into gear - bears are once more on the back foot" then I would be more impressed.

BC
    think you miss-understand (but I do agree not the best title) the article is putting across the trend against miners in turn adding to price the future buyers of Gold will have to pay ...basic economics geez

And by the way the guys this article was done by "Casey Research" run by Doug Casey 25yrs in the industry....

Had a 3 day summit last year..
    http://www.caseyresearch.com/summit/2013-fall

yeah scammers LOL
    Last edited by JBmurc; 12-01-2014 at 10:39 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

No JB, I'm just saying anyone that puts such things at the bottom of their article has major ulterior motives. if the same article said "Gold is a washout, short it now HERE!" I would also ignore it. University taught me to be very suspicious, when conducting research, of "compromised sources"; this has all the hallmarks of one.

Fact is, NO ONE can guarantee ANYTHING at any one time. the only constant in the universe is change, ironic eh?
    Now thats not true Moosie and I have plenty of data to show that

Sign up here for a free $5 trial copy of my "make a million dollars in your free time''
    If you are not 100% happy your money will be cheerfully refunded(if you can find my address)
    and wait ...there more ...10 months of research will be sent automatically to you and charged to your visa. A $1000 value for only $500!!
    At no extra cost!!
    But copies are limited to get in on Skids valuable predictions of what happened in 2013 and why!! and why 2013 will influence 2014(because it has to happen before 2014 can happen)
    You will also receive a free dart board with multiple predictions and an additional free gift of skids totally random theory.
    Hurry -these cannot be found in normal retail stores(with consumer rules and guidelines)
    You will also look younger and feel happier and lose weight so dont delay!!

No JB, I'm just saying anyone that puts such things at the bottom of their article has major ulterior motives. if the same article said "Gold is a washout, short it now HERE!" I would also ignore it. University taught me to be very suspicious, when conducting research, of "compromised sources"; this has all the hallmarks of one.

Fact is, NO ONE can guarantee ANYTHING at any one time. the only constant in the universe is change, ironic eh?
    your talking about this at the end-

All it takes to capitalize on this opportunity is to recognize the supply shortage that's on the way and act accordingly.

Critical point: Buy the physical gold and silver you think you'll need for the future NOW.

One of the best places I know has among the lowest premiums available in the industry, and also offers several international storage locations in case things get bad in your home country. This breakthrough program is as liquid as GLD and offers greater safety than storing bullion at home. Click here to find out more.

or just that the title had "guarantee" in it

Gold just traded through $1250 in early Sydney trade. I imagine there will be a lot of traders watching stops not far away. Always difficult to manage in early thin trade. Do you stop them out & then find the market drops back, or do you try & keep them in? Reckon if we see another $10 or so its game on!
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Both. And the fact that he brushes off record production this year as if its nothing!
    this year 2014 ? thats estimates not records ..2013 was a record high thanks to China but several top Gold producing nations were down
    South African at it's pick once produced 1,000 ton per year for 2013 thats now down to 170t and looking weak thats not even half of China's production (#1 producer China doesn't export gold)
    Last edited by JBmurc; 13-01-2014 at 01:22 PM.

Gold past 1250 finally >>>>

Banned

Deutsche Bank cut gold and oil forecasts for 2104/15.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/28790313.cms

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Gold past 1250 finally >>>>
    Well that was a flash in the pan.

Richard Fisher of the Dallas Fed says tapering should continue as fast as possible. We all know what that means, right JB?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101323457

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...96S00E20140114
    Last edited by Skol; 15-01-2014 at 08:34 AM.

Guru

As long as the share market remains the ''gamblers delight'' Gold wont do much in the way of major breakthroughs IMO.
    They say this is the year to invest in ''growth stocks'' which all to often means a (calculated?) lottery ticket.