sharetrader
Page 718 of 871 FirstFirst ... 218618668708714715716717718719720721722728768818 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,180 of 8708

Thread: Gold

Banned

Hey Bobcat,

But you forgot to mention the connection between gold, religion and USA hating.

Let's see how your good buddy Vladimir Putin fares after his mates murder 300 people.
    Last edited by Skol; 18-07-2014 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Hey Bobcat,

But you forgot to mention the connection between gold, religion and USA hating.
    Skol - I have no intention of dignifying such a cynical comment with a response.

But here's a question to you: Are you so incapable of providing evidence of Gold crumbling in demand and price (in the face of last night's meteoric rise) that you must now resort to red herrings to distract viewers from the lack of substance to your claims?
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Oh boy, what exactly is my crime, Skol?

If I saw good reason for downward pressure on the price of Gold then I would not be holding (let alone promoting) PM digger stocks; but I am, not because I relish tragedy (as you allege) but because of my growing distrust of central bank policies, fiat currency devaluation, sky-rocketing debt, political deceit and overinflated equity markets.

Now you clearly have a different perspective, which of course you're entitled to, but please refrain from personal insults and character demeaning comments like that which you've posted above. I can tell you have a bitterness towards 'goldbugs' and there may well have been a few before my time posting on this thread that have misled traders & investors during Gold's bear market of 2011-2013...but that's behind us now. Let's move on a little more constructively now, can we?

Neither of us are entitled to degrade the integrity of this site with personal attacks - agreed?

Guru

(checks in after 1 1/2 months away---Yep ,still the same........)

Not at all Skol and I resent your insinuation...or are you merely baiting me?

Gold rises and falls for a variety of reasons. The term "meteoric" refers to the development of something very rapid. There's nothing insidious in that.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/de...glish/meteoric

Taking pleasure in others' misfortunes is however something quite different, but I see no evidence of that in this thread. Show us where you've see any poster 'scream with delight' at a large body count...or "obviously pleased as punch that 300 innocent people are dead".

To quote Goethe, 'the character you describe is a product of your own imagination".

Clearly, it would be too optimistic of me to expect from you an apology, and so let's simply move on can we...to better things.

BTW, are you holding a position short on gold? If so, I can understand your agitation.
    Last edited by STMOD; 19-07-2014 at 01:27 AM. Reason: deleted quote of now deleted post

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    (checks in after 1 1/2 months away---Yep ,still the same........)
    Been the same for years n years .... people that have views on the PM and Skol tainting everyone that does as a Goldbug nutters that like disasters & death etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Easily fixed JB & BC, just stick him on ignore as I have. I have said time & again that Skol, adds no value to this thread what so ever & at the first chance he gets personal & down right nasty. It says more about him than anything else.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

WOWWWWWW skol the posting (graphic pictures) you made of people hung and decapitated and you say this .GOOD GRIEF MAN WHAT THE??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??? get some help
    Last edited by STMOD; 19-07-2014 at 01:26 AM. Reason: deleted quote of now deleted post

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1 View Post
    WOWWWWWW skol the posting (graphic pictures) you made of people hung and decapitated and you say this .GOOD GRIEF MAN WHAT THE??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??? get some help
    That's right. there's nothing sensational about dictators being executed, you can see them anytime on the internet, it might be the dictator Putin in front of a firing squad next.
    Last edited by Skol; 19-07-2014 at 08:13 AM.

Banned

Wait for the next downward move.
    Attached Images Attached Images