sharetrader
Page 722 of 874 FirstFirst ... 222622672712718719720721722723724725726732772822 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 8733

Thread: Gold

This ain't good, although I suspect its only temporary & also think Indian demand will be much higher this year than last, plus ETF investment is rebounding.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/0...entFilingsNews
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Banned

Peter Schiff and resident gold 'expert' Daytr both get it wrong.

Again.

Banned

This doesn't look like much fun if you own gold (or silver).

Right JB?

A false breakout.

On the same S&D theme, I see Barrick produced 400k less ounces in Q2 14 than they did in the same quarter last year, ASIC of USD945/toz. Again suggests to me the price has to go up. In what is a high risk industry, for risk reward on capital expenditure at the current pog, the return doesn't stack up.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    This doesn't look like much fun if you own gold (or silver).

Right JB?

A false breakout.
    Long as it doesn't break the strong support I'll be enjoying your $100 LOL
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

As most of us invest in Aussie gold producers here is a question for you. What is the most likely scenario going forward? Lower AUD & lower gold? Higher AUD & lower gold? Higher AUD & higher gold? Or my personal favorite lower AUD & higher gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    As most of us invest in Aussie gold producers here is a question for you. What is the most likely scenario going forward? Lower AUD & lower gold? Higher AUD & lower gold? Higher AUD & higher gold? Or my personal favorite lower AUD & higher gold?
    Yeah the last one ....Aussie backbone is the bulk commodities which look likely to see even further downwards pressure ..think this will be a major driver of the AUD mostly steaming from Asian woes
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

The Aussie has also benefited largely from the carry trade. If its perceived that the Fed may move sooner rather than later, say early 2015 the interest rate differential will narrow & there will be a flood of dollars leaving the AUD. I wouldn't be surprised to see the AUD in the mid 80s before long.
    Last edited by Daytr; 02-08-2014 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    The Aussie has also benefited largely from the carry trade. If its perceived that the Fed may move sooner rather than later, say early 2015 the interest rate differential will narrow & there will be a flood of dollars leaving the AUD. I wouldn't PE surprised to see the AUD in the mid 80s before long.
    Yes as to why I'm buying into RMS one of the highest leveraged to AUD Gold price producers operating in AUS ....just raised a good chunk of cash needed to see higher Grade projects to add to their 70koz-80koz+ p.a forward plan 150koz ....on valued at 30mill

Banned

Ron Paul says gold could go to infinity. I said the guy should be in a retirement village.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000296633