sharetrader
Page 735 of 871 FirstFirst ... 235635685725731732733734735736737738739745785835 ... LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,350 of 8710

Thread: Gold

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snapiti View Post
    jeez you have been kicking that can down the road for a long time now....... eventually you will be right.
    Good things take time my Snappy mate. Skol will tell ya that

Or another way to look at it BFG. Skol was wrong for a very long time...
    Still is by my reconing. It still hasn't got back to the level where he called gold down from back in Dec 2009.
    You are right on one thing, yes its taken a very long time....
    But no doubt he will tell you he was right back then & of course he still is. ;-)
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Or another way to look at it BFG. Skol was wrong for a very long time...
    Still is by my reconing. It still hasn't got back to the level where he called gold down from back in Dec 2009.
    You are right on one thing, yes its taken a very long time....
    But no doubt he will tell you he was right back then & of course he still is. ;-)
    Incorrect Daytr, I was wrong for a year. During that time gold entered a mania which I predicted, and exploded 70%, now it's impoverishing the suckers who piled in.

I've never put a time frame on its final demise , but it will take a few years, manias always take a long time to fizzle out.

However one thing I will say Dayrt, despite your 20 years as an 'expert gold trader' in renowned world capitals, I've been right and you've been wrong.

I don't charge either, unlike you.

After last night's pummelling in the USA, there's gonna be some schiff go down on the XGD today, let me know how NST and DRM go, I'll be checking.
    Last edited by Skol; 31-10-2014 at 11:52 AM.

So really skol will should listen to Alan Greenspan ?
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    So really skol will should listen to Alan Greenspan ?
    Hard to say, he's 88 or so, now he's pushing gold, I'd say he's got it wrong My mother's younger than him, she's got a touch of dementia or alzheimers, but you wouldn't think so talking to her, but I wrested control of her affairs after she made some very bad personal and financial decisions.

One thing I can tell you, the Fed and Central banks manipulating gold is a lot of unadulterated crap.

In the big picture the amount of gold in Fort Knox is absolutely miniscule compared to the GDP of the USA.
    Last edited by Skol; 31-10-2014 at 03:05 PM.

Banned

Here we go people , gold has officially broken $1180 and is down $25 already. I expect some massive spilling of blood here. Where will it stop now???

Banned

Down $25.90 for the day and silver equally thrashed as US equities recover and make new highs. Inflation never appeared (in fact DEFLATION is now a worry!) and QE is over. That huge support line is now huge resistance, and the thrashing looks like it's only just begun...

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/id...41031?irpc=932

Banned

Gold's kicking higher really good to see the major triple bottom confirmed now....$1300oz+ USD before the years out looking likely IMHO
    Did buy a few RMS today at 5.1c ....
    How did that one go JB? "Triple bottom confirmed" lol
    Last edited by Skol; 02-11-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Well it was but now with the break past the 1180oz level you could see
    It reach down to even as low as 1050 ish IMHO ... T/a wise maybe lower
    All depends on the paper traders they control the price ...

Nothing to do with real supply/ demand mining costs etc

and unlike the banks they can,t go to their mates and get a halt on shorting like they did during the GFC...

Still if you understand with huge demand for the PM,s sub AISC spot prices it's a great time to fill up the safe with some bullion .. Silver imho

Banned

Well it was but now with the break past the 1180oz level you could see
    It reach down to even as low as 1050 ish IMHO ... T/a wise maybe lower
    All depends on the paper traders they control the price ...

Nothing to do with real supply/ demand mining costs etc

and unlike the banks they can,t go to their mates and get a halt on shorting like they did during the GFC...

Still if you understand with huge demand for the PM,s sub AISC spot prices it's a great time to fill up the safe with some bullion .. Silver imho
    1050 could be the next stop - for a little while, then lower. Gold and silver penny dreadfuls in for another battering today.

BTW MCR is looking promising, pm stocks look like schiff.

Where did you get the 'huge demand' idea from, prices are plunging, that means no demand?
    Last edited by Skol; 03-11-2014 at 07:48 AM.