sharetrader
Page 802 of 871 FirstFirst ... 302702752792798799800801802803804805806812852 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 8708

Thread: Gold

AUD GOLD $2500oz now with 97% chance FED goes to zero next week GOLD will spike hard I see AUD $3k mid year if not sooner ... Mass FEAR will TURN to GREED very soon as CASH under the mattress won't look to smart when the BUYERs chase the LONG term NO FEAR Holders .... I'm certainly not giving up any of my Gold companies at these insane levels ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Permanent Newbie

Hey JBmurc looking at

https://goldprice.org/

Not sure if I am reading it right but gold seems to be bouncing but my producers EVN, NCM, NST & RMS getting hammered again today.

I would like to take the plunge but I already have a lot of my portfolio (for a speculation) in these companies (and suffering badly). I wonder if there is a gold futures site where I could get an idea of likely overnight price movement for gold.

Your thoughts on the immediate outlook for the price of gold and company share prices would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Hey JBmurc looking at

https://goldprice.org/

Not sure if I am reading it right but gold seems to be bouncing but my producers EVN, NCM, NST & RMS getting hammered again today.

I would like to take the plunge but I already have a lot of my portfolio (for a speculation) in these companies (and suffering badly). I wonder if there is a gold futures site where I could get an idea of likely overnight price movement for gold.

Your thoughts on the immediate outlook for the price of gold and company share prices would be appreciated.
    My fav site to keep up to date with exact PM prices in AUD (which all your companies invested will be selling GOLD in)
    https://goldprice.org/gold-price-australia.html

Well what we have currently is a FEAR induced selling of shares across the board investors needing to liquidate
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Its bizzare. NST down another 17 odd % today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_h-5H421MA

explains how the Big futures traders control the price of the PM's nothing to do with demand or production

Who controls the paper price >> the 4 Biggest traders are short 39% of all GOLD some 56 days of production ...

Permanent Newbie

Should have gone with my gut and bought yesterday afternoon. Missing the bounce today but I am too chicken so likely I will buy eventually but miss most of the rebound.

IMO

Call $5 up a bounce after re a $113 drop from the 9th?What entrails are you stirring?

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Call $5 up a bounce after re a $113 drop from the 9th?What entrails are you stirring?
    I should clarify, not the POG but companies like NST have had yesterday's falls cease. not sure the terminology to use maybe a wee bounce back, a hop, skip or jump from yesterdays carnage.

IMO

Thanks. If you have conviction on Gold and Goldies buy near a bottom, trying to pick bottoms only gives dirty fingers so to speak.

Gold bugs take a bow! In NZD terms (now that the NZD is worth next to nothing) gold has just this moment reached an all time high at NZD $2655 an ounce. Great stuff and shows the power of diversification.

I have 9.5 per of my net worth (financial assets) with the Perth Mint Gold Fund and have built up my position over the last two years on the "advice" of investing legend Mark Mobius.

In NZD terms gold has increased 35% over the last year.