sharetrader
Page 805 of 872 FirstFirst ... 305705755795801802803804805806807808809815855 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 8712

Thread: Gold

I see that the April futures are still showing above US$1700.

Yes and just touched 1700oz couple hours ago 1695oz at present .. likely will push past 1700 tonight ... $1750oz this week ??
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

"With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

F65B5776-F925-4DFB-85F4-5203EC4BC1E1.jpg

Gold finally gets its time in the spotlight. All it took was 10 years, unlimited money printing and a global pandemic

Default Wrong >>

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    F65B5776-F925-4DFB-85F4-5203EC4BC1E1.jpg

Gold finally gets its time in the spotlight. All it took was 10 years, unlimited money printing and a global pandemic
    What you talking about have you even looked at a GOLD chart ?? when GOLD broke $1000oz it never touched $1000oz again it came down to 1044oz etc from the BEAR trend 2012-16 ..

Talking about GOLD going over the T/A looking at the weekly- Supertrend( 7,3) GOLD has been in a BULL TREND since start of the year so around 4.5 months in ....$1250 to present $1720oz ... I personal think this bull-run will be much stronger and longer than the last one ..

>>The Last Bull trend in the weekly GOLD ran for 35 months Gold went from the $900's to $1920oz

Of course for many me included AUD Gold is much more important ... and that has basically been in a BULL Market for 20yrs outside 2yrs which it pretty much went sideways breather period with small pullback ..

Gold trend is strong ... will 1700 hold ... will we see another crack at 1750

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 10.36.52 PM.jpg

Gold now at $2850 nzd an ounce. An all time record. Investing but not having any gold in ones portfolio is like driving without a seat belt (it's dangerous Not sure why most investors still don't get that. Not that I'm adding just now - my insurance policy (ie gold) was bought and paid for sometime ago.

Gold is now up 51 per cent over one year in nzd terms.

Perth Mint Gold Fund charges just 0.15 per cent fees. Easy and inexpensive and pretty much like a savings account of last resort. this assumes that markets don't suddenly close down and my paper gold becomes useless.
    Last edited by Bobdn; 15-04-2020 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    Gold now at $2850 nzd an ounce. An all time record. Investing but not having any gold in ones portfolio is like driving without a seat belt (it's dangerous Not sure why most investors still don't get that. Not that I'm adding just now - my insurance policy (ie gold) was bought and paid for sometime ago.

Perth Mint Gold Fund charges just 0.15 per cent fees. Easy and inexpensive and pretty much like a savings account of last resort. this assumes that markets don't suddenly close down and my paper gold becomes useless.
    Don't hold any paper gold or physical >> but 100% Gold sector shares on the ASX.... many of my holding s very undervalued

like my Biggest holding OBM.asx has 2MOz Gold resource owns its own 1.2Mtpa Gold plant plus all the infrastructure .... 20 mill in cash .. only needs 30mill in CAPEX before heading back into Gold production should run at 100-120Koz pa believes it will have AISC $1300oz leaving $1400oz profit per oz + 5yr LOM Gold reserves goal in the short term (140mill EBIT pa) ...current EV only $80mill

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post

Having no gold would be like driving needing a wheel alignment...
    Having no crypto would be like like needing to upgrade the car from a river hack...
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Having no gold would be like driving needing a wheel alignment...
    Having no crypto would be like like needing to upgrade the car from a river hack...
    Makes no sense ...One a store of value for thousands of years that most Central Banks of the world hold the other a tech play thats losing mass market interest

How to Build a Recession-Proof Investment Portfolio (Gold should be 20% of ones portfolio this is backed up by intensive research over the last 40yrs)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkfgEZtJ9LA

For you one eyed Crypto bugs go to 24mins .. gets to the crux of the thesis of the Recession-proof investment portfolio backed up by facts over the last 40yrs