sharetrader
Page 814 of 871 FirstFirst ... 314714764804810811812813814815816817818824864 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,140 of 8708

Thread: Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Skene View Post
    Does anyone have an interest in CNB? As far as I can tell its extremely undervalued at 12c / $12m MC.

Less than 100,000,000 shares on offer, great tenants, production beginning in 4Q2020 and ~$25m imminent cashflow from tailings being processed. Cash backing alone this little gem is sitting at a substantial discount. Happy to keep acquiring at these prices but just can't figure out what I might be missing.

Although shallow drilling, CNB looks to have a much more narrow gold vein and with miniscule g/t grades along their strikes, compare it to say DEG's vein strikes.

Vermicelli rice noodle vs. Extra large jumbo wax crayon side by side.

Does anyone have an interest in CNB? As far as I can tell its extremely undervalued at 12c / $12m MC.

Less than 100,000,000 shares on offer, great tenants, production beginning in 4Q2020 and ~$25m imminent cashflow from tailings being processed. Cash backing alone this little gem is sitting at a substantial discount. Happy to keep acquiring at these prices but just can't figure out what I might be missing.
    I agree most likely as they will look to raise some capital soon with only 1.8mill end of March prob 11c etc... insto's know this and are capping the price so they can get a better deal then add in the same insto's buying pressure and Gold production will see the SP well over 20c... seen it all before ....
    Last edited by JBmurc; 23-07-2020 at 12:49 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

POG at an all time high as the US$ index slides down. The index has dropped so quickly that there may well be a rally which will affect the rise in gold temporarily?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

I am considering using ASX.GOLD to do a little gold trading.

Probably end up bailing at a loss:
    image from South China Morning Post
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

Somebody lit the touch paper today . +23%, 16 cents .

Silver going vertical. Currently up 8% at 24.60.

IMO

Gold all time high $1940 oz atm.

USD Gold looking likely to break $2k this week imho

Permanent Newbie

A volatile speculation. Just looking at historical figures 1980 hit a peak that was not seen again for 27 years. Although money printing in 2007/2008 put it on a tear. I am assuming money printing is the reason behind the recent rise. As has been mentioned in the media there is no limit to money printing so maybe the POG has support as long as the printing presses keep whirring.

Paul Krugman has our backs
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...?mod=home-page

Each crisis requires an even larger monetary response.
    Last edited by Aaron; 29-07-2020 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    A volatile speculation. Just looking at historical figures 1980 hit a peak that was not seen again for 27 years. Although money printing in 2007/2008 put it on a tear. I am assuming money printing is the reason behind the recent rise. As has been mentioned in the media there is no limit to money printing so maybe the POG has support as long as the printing presses keep whirring.

Paul Krugman has our backs
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...?mod=home-page

Each crisis requires an even larger monetary response.
    Yes, the difficult decision will be knowing when to exit.