sharetrader
Page 831 of 871 FirstFirst ... 331731781821827828829830831832833834835841 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,310 of 8708

Thread: Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    but I wonder if there is somewhere we can look at whether central banks are buying or selling gold.
    Bound to be on public record and pontificated about by various PM fan websites.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    No I'm happy with my real investments with much lower risks ...one day BTC will be old TECH it will be all but GONE Sega master system .... I see my WWI.asx (real Gold Company) hit 2000% from my first purchase ... Got $106K AUD invested ... LRS ...up 1600% to date Got 180k AUD invested both got REAL 10 Bag upside next couple years ... Geez I'm happy with one Bag with the rest of the portfolio ... Copper Gold Halloysite Kaolin Lithium all have ongoing demand outstripping forward supplies ...

Me whimpering ... yeah I'm real whimpering chilling back in my DEBT free Million+ home ... how am I going to ever survive if I don't sell up and become another
    Crypto nut .... dreaming of having want I'm on the road to securing from the path in front ?????
    No you are not happy with your investments because yourve lost unimaginable opportunity cost... just admit it...!!... yourve gone so far down the rabbit hole that your ego wont allow you to invest even though you could possibly know that crypto is the real deal... .. aswell as not understanding basic human emotions physcology yourve been left severely lacking...
    Inherintantly your penny resource stocks are the highest risk of them all !!! The Irony of it all!!!...
    so to say you have no appetite for risk is stoopid man......you know all that...
    Yourve just completed numbed yourself down about it all you don't even really know how to think clearly anymore about it so you make silly statements and predictions when you don't even know what your talking about no more...
    Other posters like black Peter and Balance have learnt not to pipe up about it because they have been knocked down about it again and again...
    In the tune of 10,000$ returns missed... that is 100 times investment...

What a mess

Yeah sure, one day Bitcoin could be replaced by something else... but might aswell trade and profit from this while we can...in any other market place if there's money to be made you would be all over it... but not crypto... what a shame... stocks or any other market place is no different.. its matching a buyer to a seller...everything is all some form of speculation, and the stocks you are involved in have some of the highest speculation anywhere ...
    Its still not too late ...
    For someone who has your level of wealth it would be pure negligence to not diversify....

* 10,000%

that is one hell of a missed opportunity sure ...
    Hey, I missed that... but I can also replicate these returns with the next bear market then following bull market...

And I go to get it done !

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    No you are not happy with your investments because yourve lost unimaginable opportunity cost... just admit it...!!... yourve gone so far down the rabbit hole that your ego wont allow you to invest even though you could possibly know that crypto is the real deal... .. aswell as not understanding basic human emotions physcology yourve been left severely lacking...
    Inherintantly your penny resource stocks are the highest risk of them all !!! The Irony of it all!!!...
    so to say you have no appetite for risk is stoopid man......you know all that...
    Yourve just completed numbed yourself down about it all you don't even really know how to think clearly anymore about it so you make silly statements and predictions when you don't even know what your talking about no more...
    Other posters like black Peter and Balance have learnt not to pipe up about it because they have been knocked down about it again and again...
    In the tune of 10,000$ returns missed... that is 100 times investment...

What a mess

Yeah sure, one day Bitcoin could be replaced by something else... but might aswell trade and profit from this while we can...in any other market place if there's money to be made you would be all over it... but not crypto... what a shame... stocks or any other market place is no different.. its matching a buyer to a seller...everything is all some form of speculation, and the stocks you are involved in have some of the highest speculation anywhere ...
    Its still not too late ...
    For someone who has your level of wealth it would be pure negligence to not diversify....
    And guess where I made that wealth CC >>I turned $2k into 180k in Property (thanks banks for the money) ... I do agree with my risk profile I could have taken a punt on BTC when I first came across it @ $600 I though it was worth a punt but just never got around to it as it was never going be many $$ when it comes to gambling playing the futures etc ..but at these levels ... as they say when the BIG BOYS are talking it up its time to look for the exit doors ... the amount of pumping of Crypto of late isn't a good sign ...
    Last edited by JBmurc; 12-03-2021 at 08:27 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    And guess where I made that wealth CC >>I turned $2k into 180k in Property (thanks banks for the money) ... I do agree with my risk profile I could have taken a punt on BTC when I first came across it @ $600 I though it was worth a punt but just never got around to it as it was never going be many $$ when it comes to gambling playing the futures etc ..but at these levels ... as they say when the BIG BOYS are talking it up its time to look for the exit doors ... the amount of pumping of Crypto of late isn't a good sign ...
    Buddy...
    You are way toooo early to be making calls of a bear market... all the data says this has just begun still...there is barely any pumping at all from mainstream....
    We are looking at September minimum before a bear market...
    Even much longer...
    I put most of my money into bitcoin at $15k-$17k us.... I put 10k more in a few weeks back remember... I'm more in a few weeks... the best time to buy is yesterday, but tomorrow will do...
    This week had an absolute sicko, I'm up around .7 btc...

I didn't put much down and im amassing funds at least 20 times faster than I ever did in stocks...(conservatively speaking and seriously)

Man up Jbmurc ! And do the proper research...

The bull market has just begun

Why be just content with being a millionaire...
    If some like you took this serious enough you could be well on your way to becoming a billionaire...
    !!!!
    No joke...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLn0Uzjz8c

Jbmurc,
    Video starts at 1min 30 seconds...

Tell us what you think...
    And none of this silly stuff please 😜
    Enjoy

Jbmurc,
    Your 5 stock tips in the tipping comp are up a meager 25%...
    My 5 cryptos are up 200%...

I'm interested to hear you thoughts about bitcoin breaking all time highs $60k us now...
    Still going to $10k soon?
    😆

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto Crude View Post
    Jbmurc,
    Your 5 stock tips in the tipping comp are up a meager 25%...
    My 5 cryptos are up 200%...

I'm interested to hear you thoughts about bitcoin breaking all time highs $60k us now...
    Still going to $10k soon?
    ��
    It won't happen overnight but it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    It won't happen overnight but it will happen.
    It will happen coming from someone who has no idea what they are talking about...
    Way too go who thinks they know it all !!
    😆 🤣